Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Opfer2323

Dec 18, 2017
For some reason version 0.4.1 has very laggy animations for me, i tried 0.4.0 and i dont have any problems with that version, its just 4.1.. Already tried a new safe but that doesnt fix it either, anyone got an idea maybe?

Feb 29, 2020
For some reason version 0.4.1 has very laggy animations for me, i tried 0.4.0 and i dont have any problems with that version, its just 4.1.. Already tried a new safe but that doesnt fix it either, anyone got an idea maybe?
For me when animations become laggy i just need to minimalize game and return, but you are right before there was no problem with that

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
just go to her room and get the buff. the buff now work in the way that you always encounter alice
Thanks. I saw that, but it does not work at all - still havn't managed to meet her only once except if I waited.

F0rced

Apr 25, 2018
For those wondering, the crush status makes it so that if you wait in an area that Alice isn't in, she will appear there with dialogue options to increase some stats (more so relation. It's useful early when you want to build relation.

Reactions: rbelmont

rbelmont

Oct 12, 2018
I can't finish quest 17 I've trigger bath room event, school uniform event, have 70+ lust and check evening stream for 30 days +
You need to have done bathroom on 5th twice, where you join her. And then from the walkthrough, do this
+Streaming 3 school swimsuit -
  1. alice lust 50+
  2. unlocked “Bathroom alice in bathtub 2 join bath” event
  3. unlocked “Streaming 2 school uniform” event
  4. had any Bathroom event that day on 4th move
so at this point, bathroom event on 4th (click wait) and then on 5th watch stream. Would have been nice if any of this had been clearer. Took me ages to figure out

Reactions: Vlidad

Vlidad

Jul 13, 2020
You need to have done bathroom on 5th twice, where you join her. And then from the walkthrough, do this

so at this point, bathroom event on 4th (click wait) and then on 5th watch stream. Would have been nice if any of this had been clearer. Took me ages to figure out
This is GOLD

Mr.RoarBeast

Nov 18, 2017
June 2nd: 4.2 dev download tomorrow

June 4th: 4.2 dev will be soon.

What a fucking scam artist. He's trailing people along for that patreon money. He had 6 months to make the content that was supposed to come out in one month and he can't even deliver it then.
And today; o boy here we go again. Nothing but quiet.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
only scenes im missing is 2nd half of when she is stuck under the bed...i just cant figure out how to trigger them

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
For me - it's night crawling sex sequences, it's completely unrewarding. A chore just to grind up points to progress storyline. It's not even a minigame, it's waiting till awareness meter goes down and click. The sheer amount of boredom this shit squeezes out of me is inexplicable. This part should be the most enjoyable. It's fucking sex scene! A minigame sex scene! Something made specially, with own dedicated UI, with important points bound to this minigame and story itself. How can you make it the most obnoxious and unfunny part of game - of all games I've seen in my long coomer life - is fucking beyond me. Actually, I think it could be an art. Something, that noone ever did. Many tried, this dude has perfected it. You go for quick touchie-feelie with your sleeping sister and then 4th wall breaks in and you fall asleep irl.

Give this man his patreon shekels already.

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
The grind in this game is absolutely abhorrent. The night minigame is hot garbage and the objectives are just flat out lies. quick uninstall

Reactions: ray3dave

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Need help, how do i find rare-unique items more easy? i've been using both item and the perk of +10% finding items and i find nothing, any tip?

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes