Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Old saves are gone on my pc and the only one i found has Alice registered as roomate2222.....

I hate grind so unless some "hero" drops a "sister" savegame with at least most of the grind gone i will have to pass on this update and future ones. Not gonna grind all that again. sry dev.

PoCaMoN

Jun 3, 2020
My save is old than this and cannot be used, so i don't have time to waste in this grinding game just for see few pictures.
but you tried to use it? Old saves work fine, unless it's some "10 updates ago" save. The note "Old saves do not work" above download links is a lie, and no one know why OP wrote it

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Alright i managed to tinker my downloaded save file to some degree to enjoy the current update. The gallery is broken as far as i understood the update. But can someone tell me the end of the update?

Megan content is not there yet i assume or i am to dumb to unlock stuff there.
And Alice massage is the end? Or do we have some other new stuff i am not aware off?

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Psst...
Stable 4.1
Mega

*Edit*
Also, because I'm such a nice guy, a save file RIGHT at the start of new events, with decent stats, items etc... and most of the gallery done too! have fun!

Guide will be updated soon...ish

*Another Edit*
Guide Updated
*Third edit*
for the save file : Right-click > Save link as > rename to save.save > put in Users/[profile]/AliceAwakening
hmmm , can't download the save file :(

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Love artwork in this but only vaginal intercourse I see is when you accidently slip into her in tub, and it ends pretty fast, sigh I hate blueball simulator games, but art and story in this is good...

Link

Jun 2, 2017
What programs are needed for this game. It starts, but when the game starts, the first monologue occurs and a black screen remains, without the ability to do something.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Alice Awakening [v0.4.1 Stable] [StickJump] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win64: 1,45 GB / 190 MB - AliceAwakening041STABLE-crunched.7z

Download (Win64): - -

Note: The game in the game feature (Joystick button in the Living room) is not included in this version!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone)

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes