Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
In the version 0.4.1, is there a way to "cheat" or start with a Cheat Game ?
I played the game while ago, and the grind was long, don't want to start ALL over again
Probably the best move is just to edit your save.

Sep 29, 2017
4.1 stable is a pathetic amount of content added compared to 4.1 dev. It's literally 0 animated scenes and like 6 sprites, with some poor grammar dialogue. What a fuckin' hack.
Honestly I'm disappointed and I wasn't even having high expectations, I was just thinking that maybe after 5/6 month this patch could have at least been high quality. Of course I wasn't expecting that it was big enough to justify the SJ disappearance, but what we got is basically 3 new scenes not even animated which was the standard in the game up to this point. So the new content is basically 4 new static pictures and there are no interactions so far in the new scenes, this update is lazy and rushed even for an update waited 1 month, even worse for one waited half an year. To me this "update" feels like the developer is trying to feed the interest in the game so he can keep the money coming from patreon. We'll see about that, if the next release is months from now and with this quality, it's not worthy.
The dev spent 6 months SLAVING at this update for you guys and you can't even be happy??? SMH this community makes me SMH my head

EDIT: Maybe stable release will have content.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
holy fuckin shit, I'm just trying to click past all the BS you put at the start that takes 3x as long as it should to progress and you're out here makin browser windows pop up?! Put that shit on a god damn button if you have to, not the entire fuckin screen. Some of us have browsers for specific shit and don't need your sister's onlyfans or whatever getting forced open in their sfw browser.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
So uhh, I haven't really played this since the first version and I can't download the game right now but uhhh...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can we get some context for this picture? Wtf is going on here? :eek:
Is the MC having a nightmare or was she really going to cut off his sausage?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So uhh, I haven't really played this since the first version and I can't download the game right now but uhhh...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can we get some context for this picture? Wtf is going on here? :eek:
Is the MC having a nightmare or was she really going to cut off his sausage?
game starts with that and then jumps to "[X] days earlier"

Reactions: cooldude33

oppayumu

Apr 25, 2018
on the megan 2 events in the garden and toilet scenes, thats no way to open any of the options that apears (talk/touch/jerk off) right?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
game starts with that and then jumps to "[X] days earlier"
Whoa, I don't remember that from when I played it. Maybe it wasn't in the first version, but if it's a flash forward then it makes me wonder how the dev will lead up to that, and what endings the game will have. Either she goes full yandere and threatens to kill MC if he stops having sex with her, or she finds out about the whole sleep molestation thing and decides to put a...permanent end to it lol

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Whoa, I don't remember that from when I played it. Maybe it wasn't in the first version, but if it's a flash forward then it makes me wonder how the dev will lead up to that, and what endings the game will have. Either she goes full yandere and threatens to kill MC if he stops having sex with her, or she finds out about the whole sleep molestation thing and decides to put a...permanent end to it lol
Maybe I misread it, but I thought she went yandere due to the MC getting involved with the schoolgirl? (basically a "your mine, no one elses, and if you even think of another girl say goodbye to your little friend") *Edit* quickly checked, yup, alice mentions the schoolgirl, "I saw you walking with that girl in the schoolgirl uniform, with a blissful face"

on the megan 2 events in the garden and toilet scenes, thats no way to open any of the options that apears (talk/touch/jerk off) right?
sadly no, I hope it will be part of the dev version, but failing that, at least we have an idea what future updates will contain

Last edited:

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
the myXXXkin game in the game is failing after school to download some audio file and crashes. second question is this my XXXkin modded or the original game?

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes