Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

bluted

May 22, 2020
H

How did u get this scene? I have already unlocked all the bathroom scene and then i go to her room every evening and check her room but no this scene or continuation
you have to get bathroom scene on move 4, then go to her room on move 5. Then there is a certain chance you can get the scene. There is a walkthrough btw from the developer himself:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Psst...
Stable 4.1

*Edit*
Also, because I'm such a nice guy, a save file RIGHT at the start of new events, with decent stats, items etc... and most of the gallery done too! have fun!

Guide will be updated soon...ish

*Another Edit*
Guide Updated
*Third edit*
for the save file : Right-click > Save link as > rename to save.save > put in Users/[profile]/AliceAwakening

Last edited:

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Honestly I'm disappointed and I wasn't even having high expectations, I was just thinking that maybe after 5/6 month this patch could have at least been high quality. Of course I wasn't expecting that it was big enough to justify the SJ disappearance, but what we got is basically 3 new scenes not even animated which was the standard in the game up to this point. So the new content is basically 4 new static pictures and there are no interactions so far in the new scenes, this update is lazy and rushed even for an update waited 1 month, even worse for one waited half an year. To me this "update" feels like the developer is trying to feed the interest in the game so he can keep the money coming from patreon. We'll see about that, if the next release is months from now and with this quality, it's not worthy.

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
Psst...
Stable 4.1
Mega

*Edit*
Also, because I'm such a nice guy, a save file RIGHT at the start of new events, with decent stats, items etc... and most of the gallery done too! have fun!

Guide will be updated soon...ish

*Another Edit*
Guide Updated
for some reason when I try and click on the save a new page with a bunch of random text and error codes show up... dont know why

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
In the version 0.4.1, is there a way to "cheat" or start with a Cheat Game ?
I played the game while ago, and the grind was long, don't want to start ALL over again

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
for some reason when I try and click on the save a new page with a bunch of random text and error codes show up... dont know why
Right-click > Save link as > rename to save.save > put in Users/[profile]/AliceAwakening

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
So, no sex scenes yet on this game? hmmm
Once you've you gotten your stats to a certain point you can fuck Alice in her sleep. There are few teasing events, a couple handjob events, as while as an accidental blowjob the bathroom. Outside of that, if you're looking for scenes where dick meets pussy outside the sleeping actions, there are a couple you can trigger depending on your stats and Alice's stats. One triggers when Alice is in her room, and the other is when she's in the bathroom.

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes