Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Stella MudPie

Sep 23, 2020
The developer behind the game is from Japan ? The game packs so much "Anime vibes"
And the sister's really hot though

Rüdiger.W

Feb 26, 2018
I do not know if i do something wrong, but in the night scenes, when she wakes up, i have to klick escape, right? Or what do i have to do?

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
I do not know if i do something wrong, but in the night scenes, when she wakes up, i have to klick escape, right? Or what do i have to do?
Yeah, you need to hit the escape button in time to not get caught. The better option is to wait longer between each action, so she doesn't wake up in the first place.

Anyway, I have a question of my own: To to get her to accept the massage at night? She just turns me down every single time.

Reactions: Rüdiger.W

Tailahar

Jun 10, 2019
there's a buggy things on the game, i have a last save of 4.1 dev and continue on this latest update, when i moved to another room the game goes blank and crashed, any way to fix it ? or should i start from the first again ?

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Hmm, can't figure out where to meet Alice to talk about Megan. After going out to the garden for the first time.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
About how long does it take for this game to get a compressed version? Not trying to rush the people that do that sort of thing, I was just wondering so I know roughly when to check back for it.

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes