Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Whats with this joke of a "cheat mode" it just gives you a bunch of items and that too limited amounts. Dev is just really into grinding I guess.

Some hero will have to come up with a mod for this.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Whats with this joke of a "cheat mode" it just gives you a bunch of items and that too limited amounts. Dev is just really into grinding I guess.

Some hero will have to come up with a mod for this.
Read back a little bit and you'll see how to do cheats

Nov 1, 2018
can anyone tell me which site is legit for cheatengine? theres 5 that say it's the official site and it's in the url but no idea which one isn't a virus. Also, how would I use cheatengine? Is it complicated?

Mannoia

Jun 1, 2018
I've spent 2 hours looking for nirnroot for the Bathsuit Stream, I wanted to give this game a fair chance but this is getting absurd. My first attempt was commons, all I got were regular items, now I'm trying to farm uniques but I still have yet to see a unique item. Honestly would be assuming my game was bugged if it weren't for people sharing similar sentiments, I really don't know what to do.

Edit: Oh hey just found it a few minutes later. Complaining works.

Edit2: Ffs it didn't trigger the swim stream, I got the stats criteria and the bathing scenes unlocked.

Edit3: You didn't need Nirnroot the entire time just a specific order.

Last edited:

lumpyjones

Feb 10, 2019
I can't seem to find any of the new scenes. I'm using an old save, does that make any difference?
I'm using an old save too. This version only seems to have a couple modifications for those special encounters in the kitchen living room and bathroom. The ones where you get to choose between grope and talk. Mostly just costume changes, but there is a new hotdogging scene in the bathroom. Not much content since last update.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Can't get past point 17, even if i meet all conditions that are asked on walkthrough...
Any tips?
Any advanced save file?

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
what 0.4.2 changelog?
0.4.2 Dev Changelog:

• Added Bonus scenes for Living New Phase and Kitchen New Phase events (check Walkthrough for more)
  • Added new actions for Bathroom New Phase, both hands and grind (need Alice Lust for success)
  • Added gifts as items (except Unique ones), that you'll be getting every morning (top left corner) if you'll do nightcrawl with spended all AP points
  • Chanhed Box looting a little bit. Now you'll get Unique item 100% if Luck counter is more than 30, since Luck affect was less effective on high values

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
TOO much grind, unreal to hack (i try, but devs code is peace of junk without any rules of cleancode)
If someone hack the game or just lost 100+ h for grind please upload the save here

t1pak

May 9, 2018
How do I trigger the "new phase" events again? Am I missing/forgetting something? I can't seem to get any of these new scenes and actions. The new phase events are the ones where you talk to her and get to touch her while she's playing on her phone (kitchen) or watching TV (living room), right? And, the one for the bathroom should be where she rides you in the tub. But, the living room one doesn't seem to trigger at all for some reason. And, I'm not seeing anything new in the kitchen and bathroom ones. Also, her lust and relationship stats are at 100 and her chastity is at 1. So, all the requirements should be met. But, I'm not getting anything.

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes