Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
We only got 0.2a as it became the public version when 0.2.1 released for patreons, so we may have to wait until 0.2.2...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moonsurfer

May 27, 2017
hack / cheat
C:\Users\XXXXX\AliceAwakening
Your "user name" XXXXX
make backup from save.save
find the thing what you will change + write down the ammount.
Save the file / load the game ...

items :

"972828786154656": - choco sticks
"768945341707988": - tea
"991638712465030": - soda can
"792084190309536": - chips
"863602483549654": - nirnroot
"133335147158434": - coffee
"985427301382468": - e - drink
"375236297301015": - pelmeni
"823013225845519": - spinach
"152489272521290": - gobayo
"677867800014759": - black toothpaste
"151585822980468": - pheromones
"747011960406860": - watch
"831716977780015": - golden loaf
"696037491793787": - acraga coa

"effects" :
(can be 0 or 1 / it is working also with more than 1 but after morning it goes to 0 )

"731668767937006": Lazy guy
"525443671133376": collector
"594980825649134": crush
"945676666637324": refreshed
"627147839706560": peeping tom
"954011872258745": relieved
"155390635820998": chef
"493755260263107": skill points

D

Deleted member 809283

Yes it's a hybrid, but it's still a Visual Novel. Tag it as such, if I filter them out, I don't want to see them. Thank you.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Does totally work on version 0.2.0a, did it myself.

Just using notepad++ on the save.save and save1.save works fine, they are gonna be a long unsorted list, but just searching for a value like nirnroot, so "863602483549654" entered into the search function of it should yield a result - altering it is as simple as adding the numerical value right after the : following the value you searched for. Make sure you don't have a spacebar pasted in as well.
Great - Yeah that was the trick - Just use Notepad++ instead of saveedit software and it was Much Easier. Thanks

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Hey! I appreciate your gratitude and the fact that you ask for my opinion. :)

Indeed the game isn't precisely hard, if anything tedious and misunderstood. What's more, I actually thought the game was finished, that's why I downloaded it, so really good job on art and animation.

Before I give you my opinion on what I think would help, I think that you should have a straight idea about your game, what you want it to be and what you don't. What I mean by that is, do you want to have a difficult yet rewarding game? Do you want it to be enjoyable? Do you want to make it a good game/good gameplay? Once you have set what you want this game to be like, you can make changes that helps the game.

Here are some -quality-of-life- changes:

-If you can, make it so if you hover over a place/body zone/icon a tiny description appears telling you what it means or what you can do. As I said, I thought the game was finished because everything had a reason to be there, and those that weren't they were unlocked after, except of course for the mouth and back icons that appear when you click on the dick, I thought those were unlocked with higher relationship points + courage/lust, but it just isn't there yet. So, make hints for what everything means, I thought, like others, that if Alice's face was colored it meant that she was there, so try to explain everything. This includes Alice's stats.

-Progression isn't rewarding enough. Because you don't know where Alice is to level up her stats, at least to me, feels meaningless, I kept playing because I like upgrading systems and see what they allow, not because I was looking to fuck her. I think you have 2 options here, add a story, so depending on your stats, when an event occurs, the dialogue changes, or add more content early on, even if she just changes her hairstyle we will look forward to unlock that scene, or both. :D

-Make events random, not her. I hope that you are planning to add more events/scenes/sexy/sexual content, if we expect at least 5 sexy/normal/sexual scenes for each room that you can find her, making her appearence random is just bad specially in the long term, to have to look for her in a room for a 1/5 scene without counting the other rooms is obnoxious, very annoying. Make her scenes random if you want us to put some effort in unlocking scenes, not her. You can make her change positions between each action so she isn't in 1 room for an entire day, this should also allow you to go to rooms where you don't want her to be.

-Allow her to be in every room, will give you freedom to get creative with scenes and maybe this will help you make the story move forward if you plan to add one. Also, since this game has an upgrading system you should also add a story/side quests tracker, so it helps you know if you are going in the right way to unlock certain stuff and helps you guide the player in the story. Say for example, "ass in the bath" <-- title of the tracker, "you have found Alice taking her clothes off in the bathroom 5/10 times" <-- description of the tracker, and once you reach the goal on the 10th time the scene where you grab her ass, or whatever you would like to do, plays, also this should change (in a positive way, because we can't control when the scene would trigger) her stats.

-Add a scene player at some point because it is annoying if you want to see a specific scene, or want to see them in a specific order, and you can't because scenes are random.

-Always make sexual content longer, or that we can control it with "slow", "fast", "faster", "diabolic" and "cum" buttons.

-If you can, make it so the game doesn't eat all the memory. For my poor 4 GB RAM laptop it is hell to open the game, and it ain't THAT bad or old of a laptop. It would be pretty sad that if by adding more content (content that would have to load) I couldn't play the game. Windows 10 is enough of a problem for my poor baby. :cry:

I don't want to say much yet, the game is veeeeery early in development so I can't call out for certain stuff. Just try to understand our point of view when making things, we ARE willing to play but we also want to do something else. ;)

Bug Reports:

Pretty much the same that the others, I'll just put them more organized.

-When reaching lvl100 in AP the nights start with 0 AP.

-Idk if this is because of my laptop being slow, but, after I reached 25 relationship points and had an event with Alice in the kitchen where I increased our relationship, when text appeared it slowed a lot my laptop after refreshing the desktop it just didn't move, crashed. Happened before with around the same RP in another event.

-There are some texts where it shows "me:" where clearly Alice is talking.

-I also had the "text" crash once, don't know what triggers it.

-Text, and animation sometimes load REALLY slowly, probably my laptop but it is worth trying to make it faster.

-The finger-in-mouth scene is bugged, blows numbers, and probably because of this when getting too many points the bar ends up blank, and it has the capacity to show more than where it disappears, spending some points fixes it.

-Visual bug that sometimes happens when changing moods where the "this game has an autosave function..." message appears instead of the black screen.

-Hovering over stats in nightime sometimes closes immediately, specially when you want to change stats shown.

-In nightime events the days don't change.

-Also if you touch her mouth in the f-i-m scene the points that should tell you how many you got don't appear after bugging it out.
Made rough PDF of you nice Guide for those that need

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Made rough PDF of you nice Guide for those that need
You overestimate Accuracy's worth by a lot. If you get 30 Acc, you can see the Danger meter. It's not actually explained in-game, but Relationship points speed up how fast the Danger Meter drops. Since you were maxing Acc and probably also increased Relationship points, it might've gave you the false sense that Acc is a huge thing.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Amazingly annoying gameplay, but great art, though.

EDIT: A MORE DETAILED RANT
First of all, the night time image (molesting stuff) shows a far less attractive (and mature) young woman to my taste. Well, that's just a matter of taste, so this is not such a big point.

Gamewise you get the same scene's all over again without variations. Of course as you progress there ARE changes, but until you get there, you click through the same occurring scenes a countless times. Just too many pointless clicks for far to less content.

After some time I got to reveal the indicator for DANGER TO GET CAUGHT. I was not too happy to finally realise it was a matter of leaving some (unnecessarily time consuming) cooling down time between each action. I have no words for this. Just one hint, count to five slowly after each night time action, and you will not get caught.

To me it seemed that the hardest stat to raise is the friendship stat which seems to be the only stat really making a change (not sure though. One moment she started sleeping without undies and I am not sure what triggered that. TEXT still said she was sleeping in her undies, by the way).

The basic idea of item searching seems appealing, but it soon gets totally pointless. The stat stuff is a bit pointless at the beginning, later you click through the days in order to get the 3 stats you need for the night (quite a few clicks) and occasionally get better friendship stats.

Then comes the moment were you can jerk pff on her at night. As far as I can see without any changing in gameplay / stats / story. This is ridiculous. It is a drastic change, and the DEV really should put love into that or leave it.

So. Badly balanced, repetetive / grindy game with nice art (during daytime), I wish the night time event had the girl being just as sexy as in the daytime events. Both night time and day time events need more variety.

To my taste "Alice awakening" is not a bad game, but it is far away from being a good game. It's one of those games that makes you wonder if the DEV ever tried to play the result to check whether it tended more to fun or tended more to annoying. To me this one at the moment clearly tends to annoying, which is a pity, because there is a lot of good stuff in it as well.

All the best for the developer and this game, I'll be checking its progress.

Last edited:

Crohnaak

Aug 7, 2016
Yep, skip button would be useful. The gameplay is too slow, i remember using cheat engine in an old version to speed up the game, but it crashed. It seems to be working with this new version though.

Prinblep

Jun 15, 2019
Please remove the ability for Alice to steal an item you just found or at least let us tell her to screw off. It is really annoying to hunt for a specific item especially with them being random and then have her steal that item when you finally find it. Luckily she hasn't taken any of my gold items but I have lost 3 purple tier items and it just makes the game even more of a grind losing the few good boosts we get.

Otherwise this update is a great improvement I am finding more items and can take proper advantage of the daytime buffs with the new 6 action days and the nighttime ones don't feel so paltry. Please keep up the good work.

Reactions: BlueSoldier
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes