Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

youngadult

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to Extract the games construct2 files? I feel I can continue updating this game (adding more scenes, I can do the same art). I'm making two games and one is just like this and this was the inspiration, so this is sad to me. I once got the source code from a gamemaker1 game but that was difficult and buggy.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to Extract the games construct2 files? I feel I can continue updating this game (adding more scenes, I can do the same art). I'm making two games and one is just like this and this was the inspiration, so this is sad to me. I once got the source code from a gamemaker1 game but that was difficult and buggy.
does Dnspy works with this maybe?

• Red Heart
Reactions: youngadult

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Just rename package.nw to *.zip and unpack...

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I have a gift for the fans!
While going thru the game files I found a dressed milf, so I undressed her with photoshop. :)
Took me about 3 hours but was worth it.
Enjoy.
View attachment 1721920 from original clothed to this
View attachment 1721913
Grind and basic "story" aside, the game had potential, good art, good animation. Shame the creator seems to be a scammer rather than serious about creating something.

BigWoke

Jul 19, 2019
Grind and basic "story" aside, the game had potential, good art, good animation. Shame the creator seems to be a scammer rather than serious about creating something.
I assume they have more going on than being an outright scammer. Most likely, these are caused by depression or outside forces. THIS much time and effort put into a project just for it to be cast aside means there is something more happening.

I only hope that the creator will come out and talk about it.

Sep 29, 2017
I assume they have more going on than being an outright scammer. Most likely, these are caused by depression or outside forces. THIS much time and effort put into a project just for it to be cast aside means there is something more happening.

I only hope that the creator will come out and talk about it.
IMO he over-promised and realized he couldn't deliver. After so many failures to deliver some people do just give up and ghost, hope it goes away. That is easier than owning up to the fact you were unable to follow through for whatever reason.
Literally the last update he posted was just a hype update about how awesome the regular updates were gonna be and all the other jazz. He had already done hype cycle of another game right before his updates to this one stalled for almost a year.
Just seems like the most obvious reason. He went missing before any conflicts, his updates stopped a long long time ago. Sure i hope he is alive and well, but the most sensible reason is that he didn't have to work.
He said a full time salary was 200 a month where he is from. He had made literal year to years of income every month off this game. And even today he is doing well if that is the case.
People need to stop with the delusion and justification for someone who has a history of not following through, and just look at their past behavior for what is.

Reactions: BigWoke and jojando
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes