• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
Good luck to whoever picks this project up...
Funny thing about that (if I remember correctly), someone picked up one of his abandoned projects from years ago and when he saw how well it was doing he came running back and demanded they stop so he could take over and get all the profits.
May have been another dev but same vibe nonetheless.

Edit: It was Urban Demons author.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Seinks

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
Funny thing about that (if I remember correctly), someone picked up one of his abandoned projects from years ago and when he saw how well it was doing he came running back and demanded they stop so he could take over and get all the profits.
and thats why murder is sometimes justifiable

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I think that was the case with Urban Demons. The original dev just ghosted for like a year so Nergal made his own version of it "Urban Demons" and out of nowhere the OG dev suddenly became active again......for like a month or two.

Reactions: FloppySausage

ImInUrWalls

Feb 13, 2022
Im so confused, i dont know how to raise chasity but i want to get it without losing rel and lst. can someone please help

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
bruh thats annoying man the only way i know how to raise chasity is by getting caught by alice but i lose so much stats from that
you can recover stats pretty easily by playing the box game, also search in this thread the guide about how to modify the save file

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
where could i find it? and would that mean i need to start all over and choose the mode where i can cheat?
just use the "Search in this thread" function and search for "Cheat" or "Save"
Also the "Cheat start mode" is a lie, you just start with a few items, nothing worthy...

ImInUrWalls

Feb 13, 2022
just use the "Search in this thread" function and search for "Cheat" or "Save"
Also the "Cheat start mode" is a lie, you just start with a few items, nothing worthy...
so i can use cheats even on the normal mode? and am i suppose to keep clicking to more comments to look for "cheats" or "save"?

Reactions: marioman

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
so i can use cheats even on the normal mode? and am i suppose to keep clicking to more comments to look for "cheats" or "save"?
no, you have to modify your save file and its values.
Just click the Lens and search for one of those words, you will have to open multiple comments in order to find the guide

Reactions: ImInUrWalls

ImInUrWalls

Feb 13, 2022
um ok im lost now, im trying to raise chastity but i lose more and more.. AAAAAAAAAAAA idk whata dooo. i keep looking at guides but it doesnt tell me how to exactly raise it

Reactions: marioman

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
um ok im lost now, im trying to raise chastity but i lose more and more.. AAAAAAAAAAAA idk whata dooo. i keep looking at guides but it doesnt tell me how to exactly raise it
well, the guide should tell you to search for a numerated value inside the Save File (you open it with notepad ++)
Once you find the value related to the chastity, modify it

ImInUrWalls

Feb 13, 2022
well, the guide should tell you to search for a numerated value inside the Save File (you open it with notepad ++)
Once you find the value related to the chastity, modify it
tthats the thing too ;( i did the C:\Users\-~my user here~-\Alice Awakening but it showed no results, and when i try to play the game normally i keep losing chastity

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
it's really weird that he still has supporters even though he doesn't post anything in his patreon... are we really sure that it's abandoned? maybe he's doing work and informing his patreons via another platform such as gmails and whatnot to avoid the game from being leaked....

Reactions: karmasutra87
3.40 star(s) 50 Votes