• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes
Feb 29, 2020
Well dont hung me up for this post i dont try to defend dev, but i wagly remember that hes from Ukraine (red it somwhere) and now in that country is not very good and happy time. He even may got drafted to dig trenches to stop russian tanks if they will make move.....

Jan 7, 2021
3.5x the average monthly salary earned in his country LUL
A while back, he was making a bit more too. Even I pledged, cuz I love the game, but pulled out after 3 months of ZERO engagement.

On another note, does anyone know of another game with this concept and/or art style? I love this style.

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
3.5x the average monthly salary earned in his country LUL
Some people either forgot or are sooooo desperate bruh, i also want to do nothing and earn easy 715 a month hmmmm, what could i do?? oh yeah hentai games review youtube channel just sponsor me a 100 for a better mic LOL

BigWoke

Jul 19, 2019
Well dont hung me up for this post i dont try to defend dev, but i wagly remember that hes from Ukraine (red it somwhere) and now in that country is not very good and happy time. He even may got drafted to dig trenches to stop russian tanks if they will make move.....
where did you hear about this?

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
so why does it say abandoned???
and how long was that tag there for
I know you're kind of new here, but there's this thing called "rules" here. It's detailed enough on the Do's & Don'ts when it comes to games :WeSmart:
That tag's been here for over a month now
/thread

Sep 29, 2017
- Currently Ongoing and will continue for a couple years I think, Russia thinks it owns the north east of Ukraine basically.
Isn't just 'own' - it was part of soviet union many of the people there do identify as russian, encroaching NATO aggressiveness, trying to get border states to join has lead to this in the past. but besides, this is complete off topic, the dev has delayed and gone absent many times in the past for many months, without any updates for a year before this thing was finally marked as abandoned. Baseless speculation schitzo posting is cringe. I get it, you liked the game. Many of us did. But the code is a disaster, dev overpromised, went manic, didn't deliver, and has now ghosted. It has happened in many other abandoned titles the same shit as this one.

Reactions: Virtuality_

Virtuality_

Sep 18, 2018
Isn't just 'own' - it was part of soviet union many of the people there do identify as russian, encroaching NATO aggressiveness, trying to get border states to join has lead to this in the past. but besides, this is complete off topic, the dev has delayed and gone absent many times in the past for many months, without any updates for a year before this thing was finally marked as abandoned. Baseless speculation schitzo posting is cringe. I get it, you liked the game. Many of us did. But the code is a disaster, dev overpromised, went manic, didn't deliver, and has now ghosted. It has happened in many other abandoned titles the same shit as this one.
Totally Agree, atleast tell your patrons why you're dipping. well I never contributed so I shan't judge.

Reactions: junior20000
3.40 star(s) 50 Votes