• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
For real: How can he abandon it at this state? It already offers so much amazing content. Can't he just create a little more content regarding knocking her up and getting a quick ending quest at the max relationship value or something like that?

If I would be in devs position I would never allow that all my hard work will only be remembered as some unfinished project - if it is remembered at all. This game deserves more than that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: joblo9394

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
This makes 3 games now Stickjump has abandoned? Getting quite notorious here (n)
For real: How can he abandon it at this state? It already offers so much amazing content. Can't he just create a little more content regarding knocking her up and getting a quick ending quest at the max relationship value or something like that?

If I would be in devs position I would never allow that all my hard work will only be remembered as some unfinished project - if it is remembered at all. This game deserves more than that.
Good question. Seems to have commitment issues, or something. I used to be one of his biggest defenders here. We're in a new year, I can't do it anymore. Stickjump now has a reputation of creating unfinished games. Sad
maybe he had a fight with an artist or something like that:unsure:
Or maybe the artist realized Stickjump used every excuse in the book to delay the process :cautious:

Talented artist, I'll give them that. But for God's sake's don't alienate your own patrons by ghosting them, or making countless excuses. It's a bad look. Most of us here can see through it :WeSmart:
Since it's pby be asked might as well get it over it. "ok, so what's next for Stickjump then?". Here's the potential answer: Stickjump is done. 0-3 that's a self burial. MAY have a chance starting from scratch under a new name, but has to commit to the end

May 20, 2021
This makes 3 games now Stickjump has abandoned? Getting quite notorious here (n)

Good question. Seems to have commitment issues, or something. I used to be one of his biggest defenders here. We're in a new year, I can't do it anymore. Stickjump now has a reputation of creating unfinished games. Sad

Or maybe the artist realized Stickjump used every excuse in the book to delay the process :cautious:

Talented artist, I'll give them that. But for God's sake's don't alienate your own patrons by ghosting them, or making countless excuses. It's a bad look. Most of us here can see through it :WeSmart:
Since it's pby be asked might as well get it over it. "ok, so what's next for Stickjump then?". Here's the potential answer: Stickjump is done. 0-3 that's a self burial. MAY have a chance starting from scratch under a new name, but has to commit to the end
There needs to be a master list of these devs somewhere, because on F95Zone they risk being deleted by the mods here. Several game threads that have shitty devs like him have were people have complained and roasted them have been censored. Should use decentralized platforms for getting the word out since some Dev's (like Dr. Bones) will ban and censor people in Discord etc.

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
:V a good advice most of the developers of games is if you make a game ,finished becouce is better to have a game bad but finish , then a game unfinish or abandoned in this case :V the patron dont pay well ?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shadd Hendricks

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So this dev has two unfinished games and their one patreon goal is 1000 supporters for a bigger team? It seem pretty clear to me where the priorities are for this one.

Sep 29, 2017
Called this shit out in april hard. The dev even went the baiting 'gonna be posting monthly updates now again!' and ghosted lmao.. it is pretty much textbook behavior of people who are trying to save face and then can't back it up so they just ghost rather than admit they could't deliver lmao

BigWoke

Jul 19, 2019
All I ask is an explanation. Thats it. I hope they are ok irl and not impacted negatively by the pandemic.

Dark_Wolf123

May 24, 2019
look mate, I'm gonna need sauce for those Jazz musics, it's just so good :O
Just because I know there are other people that exist that are going to try and find these pieces of jazz music because they're stuck in their heads, I randomly stumbled across the source of them the other day.

If you give a google to Epidemic Music, you'll probably find more than I bothered to look into; anyway, in their jazz section I eventually found a few songs of note from the soundtrack.

My Heart is For You - Peter Sandberg
Midnight Serenade - Bladverk Band
Seeing You Again - Almost Here

There are probably more if you look, but hopefully this helps in future for people that are also curious.
Anyway, cheers

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes