Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
https://ci-en(.)dlsite.com/creator/21778
is it him?
From what's said his sister is the artist for his games. Could be him trying to sneak into the JP market, could be someone from JP taking his assets and using them for their own gain (least likely), or could be someone commissioned his sister to do work.

Reactions: Lgn332

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
From what's said his sister is the artist for his games. Could be him trying to sneak into the JP market, could be someone from JP taking his assets and using them for their own gain (least likely), or could be someone commissioned his sister to do work.
There is a chance of it, also the scene the dev posted is almost identical to the Mother bathroom scene in this game. Plus they saying that more assets will be posted once they got them sent from other city
Screenshot_20231021-152416-839.png

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
I hope it really is him, the game sounds basically just like Alice Awakening but with different characters, either way it looks good and the arts still great.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I hope it really is him, the game sounds basically just like Alice Awakening but with different characters, either way it looks good and the arts still great.
pretty much it will be like that. It's describe with night crawling, points system, day-time system, store and so. And the art being basically identical is quite nice

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
lol what bullshit! He has NOT produced any games as to date. You produce something when it's a completed product, which he has two incomplete ones under his belt.

JP bros usually don't jump onto foreigners' Ci-en in the same way westerns jump onto any H project with a pateron/<insert funding site here>, but really want to send a caution on his Ci-En that he has not completed any of his main games and can not be trusted to finish what he starts.

Reactions: Cedo0099

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
At least, probably the new project will start right where he left Alice Awakening.
He already has the code and the assets, so likely it will only be a redrawing. Maybe new content should come soon ~

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
So the dev had abandoned two games in the west and now fled to Japan to start another new game to abandon there?
Well, good luck. Not.
Japan isn't as gullible as western audience and even good English games do pretty poorly (relatively speaking) on the JP market so he's barking up the wrong tree. I think the most success I've seen English games do, are non-H ones and half of that is because of JP streamers/Vtubers playing them.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes