Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes
Jul 6, 2018
I question for you monroe and I'm not sure if this has been brought up before in conversation. Is the opening theme music Lovin You by minnie oh shit I can't remember her last name?

dudebro1

Jun 3, 2018
Jesus Christ this game is a fucken grind fest even in fucken cheater mode, how the fuck does anyone play it normally, it takes fucken forever to get higher alice stats, or am i playing it wrong????

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Jesus Christ this game is a fucken grind fest even in fucken cheater mode, how the fuck does anyone play it normally, it takes fucken forever to get higher alice stats, or am i playing it wrong????
It's not that hard if you're on cheat mode... Lowering her CHA and increasing her LUS AND REL is kinda bit of a grind and time consumming.... I suggest you try to max your character upgrades, there's this item that doubles your points for your upgrades

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
well, im used an extra cheat like cheat engine to max my stats

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Would be nice if the Dev would add more with the Nirnroot later on
If the recent bath scenes are any indications, she wants the D.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes