Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Dickdoodle

Dec 17, 2016
Can a good soul share the Changelog???
idk whats changed since this post for the current release.

Alice Awakening 0.3.6 changelog:
  • Added cumming scene for new TV remote event;
  • Added new event for Alice room "stuck under the bed", idea by Xorno (it happens after Alice bend over in the Bathroom scene (on 4th move), then, go to Alice's room on 5th move);
  • I heard you like playing games, so we added a whole 600MB game inside your game, so now you can play a game while you're playing a game (added a game from my old works). Joystick button in the Living room. If the game doesn't start, try to change the game path to something without spaces, something like "C:\AliceAwakening\", or launch the game with Administrator;
  • Fixed some bugs

JJadams

May 25, 2017
So, when she's stuck under the bed you can only touch her ? Nothing more ? Or am I missing something ?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Whyyy? The grind it hurts!!! and is Taiga in your room or living together even games or games that where teased?
But for cereal, kill that grind.

Reactions: Hey1492

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
when i click on the controler icon for the mini game, i cant make it startr, and i also deleted teh space in the files names :/

tza

Jun 24, 2017
creampie scene for Bathroom event; how do you get there every time its just outside

rulzlol

May 13, 2017
das.jpg

This guy is a huge joke. Why does he thinks that everyone else is obsessed with handjobs? So many unfinished scenes and must haves are lacking like bj or anal..

Reactions: Garret332

Mr.RoarBeast

Nov 18, 2017
This guy is a huge joke. Why does he thinks that everyone else is obsessed with handjobs? So many unfinished scenes and must haves are lacking like bj or anal..
You have some of right. I think, from my opinion, he have bad list priority. Whole month from do one scene and end another? (Btw this scene in Alice room is poor) I hope some day he be focus more on main game and less on "fanservise", like only patreon art or too more minigame ( which are pretty, pretty, but no nesesery).

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
He is planning to implement a Gallery where you can watch the animations (not Scene Replay) and also an event checklist where you can see which events you have seen, which ones are available and you will see if something is still not available to you. This should help people track which events they are missing.

Reactions: MrLuigi94
Oct 8, 2017
I found this new scene a little pointless, in fact the new position which is kind of strange, if it were doggy style it would be better
Capturar.PNG
such a scene would have been better

Reactions: Salekd

Mr.RoarBeast

Nov 18, 2017
He is planning to implement a Gallery where you can watch the animations (not Scene Replay) and also an event checklist [...] This should help people track which events they are missing.
Already seen changelog. Looks ambitious. We judgment after released. I hope not in a another month. Btw i think there is need end we already have like this guessing game or night stuff...

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes