Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
ok, i read the change Log, but im not motivated to play again. Anyway taste are diffrent and i feel little bit bored. Basicly its a nice game

sam1x5

Oct 18, 2017
I had trouble too after some dicking around I think it is tied to her stats my LST and CHR were already maxxed before this build but as soon as I got Relationship over 90 I got the creampie scene. The new favours in the bathroom kitchen and living room make it easy to max out her stats this build so it shouldn't take you long to trigger it.
Save? cant get it to trigger she keeps bending over.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
So when we gonna get the night blowjob? You gave us night sex but no night BJ?

" new events sequence (2 stages for this update) for Living Room (to trigger it you need to get default "TV remote" event on 2nd move, new event will happen next move - 3rd (if you have enough relations with her and she have low enough chastity))"

where is this "TV remote"?

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I also liked the pose but the situation it caused was kind of "forced"
I think that's kind of the point by this point. Alice is no longer anti-player and is play acting situations that her brother would previously look for anyway.

Reactions: Hurur

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Played this for less than 5 minutes and deleted it. The preview graphics looked pretty good
until the very beginning of the game. It just seems the dev didn't want to take the time to
draw a decent opening sequence. Why have a little bald mc walk into a very simple drawing
of a door? Maybe in a couple months the opening graphics hopefully improve.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
how many new event/scene in this update beside stuck under bed and tv remote

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes