Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
StickJump As much as i love this game and its art/animations there is one thing I think it's lacking that could be a decent improvement. The dialogue during animation scenes is great as it is, but it always bothers me when a character mentions about doing something faster or harder etc... only to have the animation not reflect that. It creates a disconnect between the erotic vibe of the dialogue and the visual aspect of the art/animation.

For example... The TV remote handjob scene is really good and i love how it progresses, but as sexy as all the little sisters dialogue is about how she should maybe stroke faster or more intensely, it kinda falls flat on its face because she just keeps going at the same pace and this also somehow makes big bro cum...? She's barely stroking him!

I don't have knowledge of how to program Live2D animations, but i do have some javascript knowledge which i assume an NWJS based game is using? With that in mind surely you could put some code in to trigger an animation speed increase along with certain dialogue flags? If so then this would also allow you to add more variety and believability to practically every animated scene you currently have in the game.

Just my two cents and some food for thought on how to improve the game without needing to create any new content.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Well I like it but the grinding is too much and it doesn't have a skip button for the previous conversations soooo it's like 90/100
Note for everyone who want to/gives 1-2 stars rating:
Friends, I'm not a professional game developer, I'm not a professional artist, I'm self taught artist, I'm absolutly 0 at programming, 0 at writing and 0 at english. I'm not a team with artist, programmer and writer as some developers are (my developer's dream is to have a developers team that will help me), I'm a single person that work on every aspect of the game/minigames completely alone (except some ideas, advices and some dialogues (thanks a lot Cregath and community)), because whole support from my Patreon page barely enough to hire a full-time good artist. Hope you all understand it. Thanks for playing and thanks for attention

Jogo129

Dec 29, 2017
i can't manage to get a Nirnroot i just got it one time but alice take it -_- , is there a way to increase the chance of getting one ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looking at the patreon 0.3.7 isn't out yet. The after that early change log seems to be that StickJump was still working on it, unless a supporter knows better.

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes