Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

renzorgg

Mar 12, 2018
I know it has been said already but this game needs a cheating system of some sort. It's too grindy IMO.

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Note for everyone who want to/gives 1-2 stars rating:
Friends, I'm not a professional game developer, I'm not a professional artist, I'm self taught artist, I'm absolutly 0 at programming, 0 at writing and 0 at english. I'm not a team with artist, programmer and writer as some developers are (my developer's dream is to have a developers team that will help me), I'm a single person that work on every aspect of the game/minigames completely alone (except some ideas, advices and some dialogues (thanks a lot Cregath and community)), because whole support from my Patreon page barely enough to hire a full-time good artist. Hope you all understand it. Thanks for playing and thanks for attention

Last edited:

Gatototox

May 4, 2018
Friends, I'm not a professional game developer, I'm not a professional artist, I'm self taught artist, I'm absolutly 0 at programming, 0 at writing and 0 at english. I'm not a team with artist, programmer and writer as some developers are (my developer's dream is to have a developers team that will help me), I'm a single person that work on every aspect of the game/minigames completely alone (except some ideas, advices and some dialogues (thanks a lot Cregath and community)), because whole support from my Patreon page barely enough to hire a full-time good artist. Hope you all understand it. Thanks for playing and thanks for attention
Yes, people praise your work but hate your RNG grind, its 50/50

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Ease up a little on RNG grind mate! Everything else is fine.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Reading these 1-2 stars "review" here I am smh. Their reviews will not age well later on. Same as some of the comments on Page 51
They expect a great game within the first year, but here's the thing: that ain't happening in most cases. Be patient. Quality games take time to complete.
Take a look at Man of the House. That game took 2 years to complete. Not saying this game will be the next MotH, but you get the idea
If I was a Game Developer I would give Stick Jump a hand, free of charge. But, I'm not. Had experience in Modding, but that was during the early 2000s
I still believe this game will age well later on. Like I said: patience is key.
Don't like the current state of this game? Then come back here in 2021. The 2 star ratings (should) be gone by then.

Reactions: StickJump

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018

Your game is really good, the biggest negative is the "grind" or "repetitive" aspect of the game, a grind is fine but changing dialogue for example makes it into new content which is good. New camera angles of the same also make it feel "new".

If that was addressed I would change my 4* review into a 5* because it is a good game, it has good art, the story is fine and overall it's fun, just the grind can be dull and boring.

Nibbato_Jr

May 20, 2020
hey stickjump i having issues with the download part it leads me to wordpad on my windows instead of a file with the game

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
hey stickjump i having issues with the download part it leads me to wordpad on my windows instead of a file with the game
For any questions about the game please write me in my Discord server, because I'm not checking this page that often.

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes