Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Anyone can say they've followed someone for X amount of time. Interesting part is, is that you didn't even join F95 until after the game was abandoned. At time of his abandonment there were LOTS of Dev's walking away from games due to their material being posted BEFORE they made any money from their work and from that time there are now heading on Dev's work saying that F95 doesn't support the sharing of developers without permission.
StickJump did what they could with alot of warnings and we are now left with a abandoned game
Skipping all the bah bah bah to say one thing
"We are now left with a abandoned game that he's still making 1k a month from for the last 2 years without any further work" That's 12k (not including taxes and what not) a year SJump has been making doing absolutely nothing. Ya got scammed, time to wake up.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Skipping all the bah bah bah to say one thing
"We are now left with a abandoned game that he's still making 1k a month from for the last 2 years without any further work" That's 12k (not including taxes and what not) a year SJump has been making doing absolutely nothing. Ya got scammed, time to wake up.
Not scammed here. I'm not paying for anything lol lol

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Dunno why people get mad about posts being shared here, as a creator, is a good way to get the word out for your game. Many use it to their advantage, sad that some doesn't see the potential sites like these have.
Yes your game is shared for free, but think about how many other people will want to support you, or spread the word of your game on this, or other sites, that makes more people interested. But that's the way the cookie crumbles at times, and sadly this cookie crumbled way too weirdly

Reactions: Woodalicca

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I personally think it's way easier to continue scamming western audience because of their poor memory retention and their patreon/itch.io induced "brand new shiny thing" syndrome.
This is why I don't really understand why is dev trying to do the same to japanese.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
They're updating, modding some scenes, and working from what I got on new scenes
On THIS game? or the new game they are trying to get support for from JP bros?

Cause until something is actually dropped, be it available on their patreon or even through discord, this game is dead.
Don't believe otherwise until someone can play it.

Last edited:

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
On THIS game? or the new game they are trying to get support for from JP bros?

Cause until something is actually dropped, be it available on their patreon or even through discord, this game is dead.
Don't believe otherwise until someone can play it.
I don't believe it, just saying what I see on their Discord, and what some people show.
And they have shown some art for the game they've made, trying to keep as close to the artstyle as possible, and somewhat new detail to a scene. Haven't played the game since it was abandoned, but does look like something new with groping

Reactions: DatWanGai

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I don't believe it, just saying what I see on their Discord, and what some people show.
And they have shown some art for the game they've made, trying to keep as close to the artstyle as possible, and somewhat new detail to a scene. Haven't played the game since it was abandoned, but does look like something new with groping
Good on ya. Seen too many idiots get scammed over and over again by dev making and breaking promises.

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
YUUUUR this maybe hella random and o get it if yall don’t trust it but is going to continue with this project I been in stickjump discord (i was the one who found ecchi-San) but this person has showed us there art over the days even animation support and we might have a finished game

• Wow
Reactions: Someonewho

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
YUUUUR this maybe hella random and o get it if yall don’t trust it but is going to continue with this project I been in stickjump discord (i was the one who found ecchi-San) but this person has showed us there art over the days even animation support and we might have a finished game
Copyright strike missile from Ukraine landing in 3... 2... 1...

Goji

Feb 24, 2019
Is anyone in the server? I joined it a couple months ago but left and came back and now all the discord links are down

F0rced

Apr 25, 2018
1704214856280.png
1704215078811.png

Hentaku seems to genuinely be trying their best to eventually add to the game. Rooting for them (video in attachments)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes