Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
They're updating, modding some scenes, and working from what I got on new scenes
On THIS game? or the new game they are trying to get support for from JP bros?

Cause until something is actually dropped, be it available on their patreon or even through discord, this game is dead.
Don't believe otherwise until someone can play it.

Last edited:

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
On THIS game? or the new game they are trying to get support for from JP bros?

Cause until something is actually dropped, be it available on their patreon or even through discord, this game is dead.
Don't believe otherwise until someone can play it.
I don't believe it, just saying what I see on their Discord, and what some people show.
And they have shown some art for the game they've made, trying to keep as close to the artstyle as possible, and somewhat new detail to a scene. Haven't played the game since it was abandoned, but does look like something new with groping

Reactions: DatWanGai

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I don't believe it, just saying what I see on their Discord, and what some people show.
And they have shown some art for the game they've made, trying to keep as close to the artstyle as possible, and somewhat new detail to a scene. Haven't played the game since it was abandoned, but does look like something new with groping
Good on ya. Seen too many idiots get scammed over and over again by dev making and breaking promises.

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
YUUUUR this maybe hella random and o get it if yall don’t trust it but is going to continue with this project I been in stickjump discord (i was the one who found ecchi-San) but this person has showed us there art over the days even animation support and we might have a finished game

• Wow
Reactions: Someonewho

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
YUUUUR this maybe hella random and o get it if yall don’t trust it but is going to continue with this project I been in stickjump discord (i was the one who found ecchi-San) but this person has showed us there art over the days even animation support and we might have a finished game
Copyright strike missile from Ukraine landing in 3... 2... 1...

Goji

Feb 24, 2019
Is anyone in the server? I joined it a couple months ago but left and came back and now all the discord links are down

F0rced

Apr 25, 2018
1704214856280.png
1704215078811.png

Hentaku seems to genuinely be trying their best to eventually add to the game. Rooting for them (video in attachments)

Last edited:

TDWRZombie

Jul 30, 2017
damn here's hoping... How does one even continue the game? Is he reverse-engineering the engine or does he have support from StickJump?

FrenziedFauna

Nov 26, 2021
Stick had popped into the Discord something like a year ago. (about 2-3 months before Hogwarts Legacy came out) He was hyping up a big Hogwarts themed adult game to release at the same time as Legacy (that never came out mind you). Everyone asked if he was going to continue Alice, to which he said no. Hentaku took over the mantle with the permission of Stick. I believe Stick sent over all of his resources, but I've got no confirmation about it.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes