Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
okay, so is there a guide from that point on? not sure what to do as she acts like a cunt after that.
in the 0.1 demo version the back button was there already, naturaly people complained you could escape and you still caught you.
when you meet her in the house, just dont antagonize her. eventualy the relationship will develop favorably again. you can "trick" here into talking about her sexy ass when in the kitchen and she wants to drink water, but it only increases her lust stat.

dont get caught when being handsy at night or all of her relation stats get worse

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
How to start a new game? My game keeps loading my old game with max stats, but I would like to start from the beginning to see the changes. Any hints?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What user folder? Shouldn't it be somewhere in the game folder?
You'd think it would but it's not. The folders called whatever name you use for you Windows profile, the file address is...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AliceAwakening

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
You'd think it would but it's not. The folders called whatever name you use for you Windows profile, the file address is...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AliceAwakening
Thanks a lot! Found it! That's pretty crazy. I am impressed. I would have never ever looked there.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

yeayea

Dec 19, 2018
this is a great game and i really love the art style but i must say that the grind is huge.
i get the uses items with items concept but it's no use if you get 1 item the whole time for me that were the choco sticks.
i suggest a concept where you can exchange 1 or 2 item(s) for another item.
but i can see that the guessing game with alice might bring the blance needed.
the question does remain if you want an item or stats increas and decrease for alice

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
please add to first post:

Savegames are in
Code:
%userprofile%\aliceawakening
hold windows key and press R to open the "run" dialog and enter this.

kasztan

May 6, 2018
After using item "watch", I wasn't able to finish day. I've made around 30 actions and got to the point where I could enter no more rooms.
Also looking for items in the toilet is bugged. The boxes are not showing up and there is no option to proceed.

AlphaOkami13

Oct 28, 2019
Anyone else having an issue where they press Play and it fades to black and then nothing happens? the game is just stuck in a black screen.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes