Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I dont remember if i can save so if anyone know which key i need to press to save the game let me know.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
So what's the story of this? Is she your sister? I saw the "Incest" tag, but it never said it on the description

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'll give it a chance because it looks good and also I can appreciate original artwork.

KRU

Jan 18, 2018
For those that didn't get Cheat Engine to work

Just open second last process of the game which stores the important stuff (it's almost always the once that uses the most resources in task manager)
Type in your Value
Scan Type Exat Value
Value Type 4 Bytes

Works as usual for me and should for anyone else

Reactions: TitmusPrime

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
So what's the story of this? Is she your sister? I saw the "Incest" tag, but it never said it on the description
You can name your relationship with her when you start the game. It's referred to in one or two places. Setting suggests close relatives.

Jul 13, 2018
So an issue I am noticing with the "Whats in the box" game: Whatever you choose, it thinks you chose the opposite item. Choose orange => Somehow I chose apple. Or chose eggplant and it thinks i chose banana.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
So an issue I am noticing with the "Whats in the box" game: Whatever you choose, it thinks you chose the opposite item. Choose orange => Somehow I chose apple. Or chose eggplant and it thinks i chose banana.
the whole event is a trainwreck of code.

Jul 13, 2018
yeah i was wrong about my previous statement. Its only allowing for one answer regardless of what you pick. Its listed as fixed in the changelog but it definitely isnt fixed lol

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes