Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
StickJump Some feedback on the new events and ass scene at night.

The two TV room scenes, "lost remote" and "stuck in the window" seem to occur way too frequently for me, and since they interrupt my use of the room (which I appreciate you changed for all the other rooms' old scenes) they're super frustrating. I'm just trying to get the Lazy Guy buff and sometimes I lose two turns to her bullshit. I tried to use the "crush" buff to avoid them, and I still got both scenes.

The night ass scene is so far frustrating to me. Fondling her pussy doesn't do anything. Maybe because my courage is too low to allow me to do it in the crotch scene, but it doesn't disallow it in the new scene - it just flashes the screen and does nothing. Groping her asscheeks can't be done together, which is disappointing since you can grope thighs and tits together in the old scenes. And groping one cheek is super-low in points. I'm used to getting over 300 points groping her tits, and I'm getting only just over 100 for her asscheek. I'm tempted to just skip the fucking night when I see her ass, when I should be excited.

edit: oh, can I assume you're working on adding "finishers" to the night ass scene, as well as her sleeping in the nude?

Last edited:
Reactions: StickJump

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
Bug report 1: When she's on her stomach and her butt is up in the air you can't click on her pussy to get points, even when your hand is already hovering over it. You have to click her right butt cheek to earn points, the left cheek moves your hand. And if you click on her pussy a second time it replays the animation off moving your hand to touch her there. (this was with underwear on BTW, I haven't gotten to test it with underwear off)

And another thing about the new position, I'm not sure you can get as many action points as you normally get, or if you can get as many points, there's only the 3 places to touch after all. And why is there no double butt grab?

Bug Report 2: When you try to search for items in the WC the game freezes.

Bug Report 3: After I add points to stats but before I click "confirm" the MINUS (-) button doesn't subtract points. However it will say -1, -2, -3 if I click before I try to assign any points. It also looks like it will cost points and subtract them if you were to click confirm

Last edited:

ogor12

May 29, 2017
No saves except auto, no menu with settings, no gallery and constant grind. Those things really make gameplay harder and annoying.

Reactions: znml

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
it saves every day when first period starts (mc in bed is shown talking to himself)

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
I've spent so long, trying to get the Nirnroot, but I don't get it, is there one room for it, or is it up to random luck gods? :ROFLMAO:

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Damn, I think my savegame is broken, it won't load anything now ... after litteraly hours of grinding ... Way to go man :p.

My two cents about the game : Nice content, nice UI, the girl is really hot and I see real potential.

But damn this level of grinding ... It would be somewhat OK if it weren't for the slow as fuck text speed and to constant useless events showing! I mean, if there were no transitions between every scenes, more speed for text and less deja vu it would be way more enjoyable. Ah, and saves ... give us a real savemenu !

But these are just meant to make this game better as is already is ! Thank you :).

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
1576368470559.png
The butt / mouse "actions" are avaiable ? I'm at 60 courage / 60 lust and they are still in grey :)

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes