Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

ErLo96

Nov 17, 2019
I have to say, really great work !!! (y) Can't wait for the next update. After I played Bones Tales : The Manor I searched high and low for another game like it, and this is just what I was looking for. Keep up the good work :)

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
The more you beg the longer it will take cuz some people might see that as an opportunity to teach you something.~
You should go in to some of the other threads on here and tell that to people crying that latest update isn't out yet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Not saying YOU are crying toybirdy... Just some others in general

xdagex

Jul 9, 2017
Grinding would only be okay if there was actual sex involved but all he does is touch and poke which is unfortunate. No insertion going on. Can't wait for the game to be finished, has so much potential. Please support on Patreon for this game to finish.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone knows how to access hotdog scene?
You need to trigger an event during the day where you see her butt. Either when she is drinking in the kitchen, when she is bent over in the bathroom or when she is kinda stuck in the living room. After seeing any of these there is a 33% chance you will be in a different night-time situation.

bigsasnohe

May 13, 2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND I'm finally back. :) Did ya'all miss me? :sneaky::sneaky: I know you did, shut up. :giggle:

Soooooooooooooooo, damn, this game is already on 0.2.3. Wat. I downloaded the 0.2.0 as soon as I saw it, but, as everyone, I had a lot of things to do. From what I've seen from the changelogs there isn't much added to gameplay itself, so my point should be relevant.

There are some things that I quickly want to mention before I start giving my opinion, here:

-Thanks to the guy who made a PDF version of my "guide", :love: I love that you kept the credits to me, but do feel free to give yourselves credits in somewhere if you do these things.

-And, there is one guy, Nubatron, Idk how to attach(?) people on comments that's why I did it like this, and I'm new to this forum and how it works, but no dude when I wrote that "guide" I was playing 0.1 something, and if I remember correctly the guy who made the PDF version posted my guide when 0.2.0 came, back then accuracy was important because touching her stomach, or even cheeks I think, 3 times rapidly triggered the escape button, and you kinda needed to go through nights fast and not worrying about that button. Also tenderness gave you way too many points so you could have gotten away with that grinding method.

LISTEN, some things have changed, well I mean, I guess you can tell, let me just tell you guys that what I said in the guide is still relevant, the method just changed a bit.

My stats (right now):

-20 AP.
-40 Courage.
-40 Tenderness.
-40 Accuracy.
-40 Lust.

Alice's stat:

-100 Lust.
-55 Relationship.
-1 Chastity.

My walkthrough:

Before everything, I didn't follow my own guide precisely, now that you have 6 moves per day I did what I like to call "The morning routine strat" (patented btw):

1st-Go to the WC and use it for the "Relieved" stat.
2nd-Go to the Bathroom and take a shower for the "Clean"(don't remember the name and I just finished playing, kms) stat.
3rd-Go to the Kitchen and cook something for the "Chef" stat.
Rest-Just try to find her for events so you can increase her relationship points.

Nightime, just touch her as always.

I didn't save up, didn't farm items and also had bad luck finding any, though the one day that I tried farming items, because I got the 2 items that increase chances of finding other items, I found REALLY good ones. This is what I did that day:

-Ate both items to increase finding chances.
-Went to get the "Collector" stat.
-Went to Alice's room and got the "Crush" stat, has a new, and good, effect.
-Started searching, got 1 gold item and 1 "super" item in 4 moves, pretty good if you ask me. Don't remember the items that I got btw.

What I mean with this is that maybe there are better strats, I was too lazy to wait and farm.

So, the things that changed, stats wise, are accuracy and tenderness priorities. Now I think tenderness is WAY more important than accuracy, accuracy would be second still. Because of the changes to point gains, tenderness is probably better, accuracy is good until lvl30, though if you want to start touching her in those "other" places you better be prepared with your accuracy, pressing her pussy lips with 40 accuracy gives me +71 in danger. ._. Now, you could argue with me and say that courage and lust are more important than accuracy, and tbh, I don't see why not, once acc is 30 you can help yourself waiting for the counter to go down, it's just boring, and the game is heavy enough to not let me see a video in the meantime, so you do you.

I still think that saving points for the upgrade day, where you use the items that reduce the costs for upgrades, is REALLY viable if not the best strat. At least it seems like so.

This is what I experienced so far:

-Grinding,
way harder, or at least that's how it feels, by this day (I'm around day 50) I had everything over 40 in the previous version, tbh it's not THAT bad, again, just boring, tedious, annoying, whichever you like.

-Bugs, I mean I still have that one where when putting hands on her on nightime events tells me that the game has an autosave feature. Same when she changes moods in the night. There are some other minor bugs, I don't really mind them so I'm not gonna bother calling them out, and many have already been called out. Also, apparently if you have the same 2 events to upgrade her relationship points and you choose the same option both times the second one doesn't count, I think that's a bug, if it's not, then don't let her reappear in that event, it is worthless to try to upgrade her lust, it increases by itself same with chastity, it's pointless to not increase your relationship points in those events.

OVERALL OPINION (for developer):

-I LOVE,
but like, LOVE :love:the progression with her. The fact that your relation progress with stats, and the way it does is REALLY good, I really like that, it feels believeable as someone said. That said, for me at least, the progress felt really weird, because there's no special event that says "k you reached the goal to make her change", and I was discovered the night right before she started changing her dialogues, I didn't really understand which stat made her change. I think the game should soft lock stats to make it more immersive when she changes, and trigger some kind of event with her when you reach certain stats so you know there is progress. Also, I understand that the developer can't really do much with these things there isn't that much content, but I think progress should be rewarded more often but also more slowly, like, "ok, you got 15 relationship points, she has 10 lust, 95 chastity and you have 10 lust, now you randomly walk through the hall and you see her in, Idk, the kitchen eating an ice cream seductively", and sparkles and shit, sounds good for so little, and one makes progress like that, with really simple ecchi stuff that doesnt mean much and then we start to get spicy. It isn't random, it is more controlled and it gives you a better feeling of progression, I'll tell you why, by the time Alice had 30 RSP her Lust was like 50 and chastity like 35-40, .-. I mean...

Soft locking doesn't need to be a priority, but I guess it is worth to start thinking about it.

-I like this version more, probably because it is more diverse, like, overall. I think that as long as we have content to look at, grinding isn't that bad, we need rewards, just that, no pressure btw, take your time with these things.

-I see a lot of potential in those dialogues where she wants to do dirty things, specially reward and amount wise, her wanting you to lick her foot is a good start for progress checks and those things, I think that this is probably the most interesting part.

-As a suggestion, let her have different hairstyles, I don't really care if in the animation looks fake, tbh her hair is better without movement. I can only imagine how sexy she would look with long wavy hair (I'll attach an image of that hairstyle later). You can make them unlockables related to events.

I don't have much more to say that I haven't said already, the game is looking great, so yeah. Probably give her more sleeping positions so it's a bit more challenging with the touching spots Idk. Make her have different dialogues depending on how she wakes up, say, she can wake up Mad, Normal, Horny/Happy/Joyful, etc. Again, take your time, I just give ideas.

Edit: That's the best fitting image I found. Just imagine. :love: :love:

Btw, I just saw the guy who posted the 0.3.0a version. :') RIP me.

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND I'm finally back. :) Did ya'all miss me? :sneaky::sneaky: I know you did, shut up. :giggle:

Soooooooooooooooo, damn, this game is already on 0.2.3. Wat. I downloaded the 0.2.0 as soon as I saw it, but, as everyone, I had a lot of things to do. From what I've seen from the changelogs there isn't much added to gameplay itself, so my point should be relevant.

There are some things that I quickly want to mention before I start giving my opinion, here:

-Thanks to the guy who made a PDF version of my "guide", :love: I love that you kept the credits to me, but do feel free to give yourselves credits in somewhere if you do these things.

-And, there is one guy, Nubatron, Idk how to attach(?) people on comments that's why I did it like this, and I'm new to this forum and how it works, but no dude when I wrote that "guide" I was playing 0.1 something, and if I remember correctly the guy who made the PDF version posted my guide when 0.2.0 came, back then accuracy was important because touching her stomach, or even cheeks I think, 3 times rapidly triggered the escape button, and you kinda needed to go through nights fast and not worrying about that button. Also tenderness gave you way too many points so you could have gotten away with that grinding method.

LISTEN, some things have changed, well I mean, I guess you can tell, let me just tell you guys that what I said in the guide is still relevant, the method just changed a bit.

My stats (right now):

-20 AP.
-40 Courage.
-40 Tenderness.
-40 Accuracy.
-40 Lust.

Alice's stat:

-100 Lust.
-55 Relationship.
-1 Chastity.

My walkthrough:

Before everything, I didn't follow my own guide precisely, now that you have 6 moves per day I did what I like to call "The morning routine strat" (patented btw):

1st-Go to the WC and use it for the "Relieved" stat.
2nd-Go to the Bathroom and take a shower for the "Clean"(don't remember the name and I just finished playing, kms) stat.
3rd-Go to the Kitchen and cook something for the "Chef" stat.
Rest-Just try to find her for events so you can increase her relationship points.

Nightime, just touch her as always.

I didn't save up, didn't farm items and also had bad luck finding any, though the one day that I tried farming items, because I got the 2 items that increase chances of finding other items, I found REALLY good ones. This is what I did that day:

-Ate both items to increase finding chances.
-Went to get the "Collector" stat.
-Went to Alice's room and got the "Crush" stat, has a new, and good, effect.
-Started searching, got 1 gold item and 1 "super" item in 4 moves, pretty good if you ask me. Don't remember the items that I got btw.

What I mean with this is that maybe there are better strats, I was too lazy to wait and farm.

So, the things that changed, stats wise, are accuracy and tenderness priorities. Now I think tenderness is WAY more important than accuracy, accuracy would be second still. Because of the changes to point gains, tenderness is probably better, accuracy is good until lvl30, though if you want to start touching her in those "other" places you better be prepared with your accuracy, pressing her pussy lips with 40 accuracy gives me +71 in danger. ._. Now, you could argue with me and say that courage and lust are more important than accuracy, and tbh, I don't see why not, once acc is 30 you can help yourself waiting for the counter to go down, it's just boring, and the game is heavy enough to not let me see a video in the meantime, so you do you.

I still think that saving points for the upgrade day, where you use the items that reduce the costs for upgrades, is REALLY viable if not the best strat. At least it seems like so.

This is what I experienced so far:

-Grinding,
way harder, or at least that's how it feels, by this day (I'm around day 50) I had everything over 40 in the previous version, tbh it's not THAT bad, again, just boring, tedious, annoying, whichever you like.

-Bugs, I mean I still have that one where when putting hands on her on nightime events tells me that the game has an autosave feature. Same when she changes moods in the night. There are some other minor bugs, I don't really mind them so I'm not gonna bother calling them out, and many have already been called out. Also, apparently if you have the same 2 events to upgrade her relationship points and you choose the same option both times the second one doesn't count, I think that's a bug, if it's not, then don't let her reappear in that event, it is worthless to try to upgrade her lust, it increases by itself same with chastity, it's pointless to not increase your relationship points in those events.

OVERALL OPINION (for developer):

-I LOVE,
but like, LOVE :love:the progression with her. The fact that your relation progress with stats, and the way it does is REALLY good, I really like that, it feels believeable as someone said. That said, for me at least, the progress felt really weird, because there's no special event that says "k you reached the goal to make her change", and I was discovered the night right before she started changing her dialogues, I didn't really understand which stat made her change. I think the game should soft lock stats to make it more immersive when she changes, and trigger some kind of event with her when you reach certain stats so you know there is progress. Also, I understand that the developer can't really do much with these things there isn't that much content, but I think progress should be rewarded more often but also more slowly, like, "ok, you got 15 relationship points, she has 10 lust, 95 chastity and you have 10 lust, now you randomly walk through the hall and you see her in, Idk, the kitchen eating an ice cream seductively", and sparkles and shit, sounds good for so little, and one makes progress like that, with really simple ecchi stuff that doesnt mean much and then we start to get spicy. It isn't random, it is more controlled and it gives you a better feeling of progression, I'll tell you why, by the time Alice had 30 RSP her Lust was like 50 and chastity like 35-40, .-. I mean...

Soft locking doesn't need to be a priority, but I guess it is worth to start thinking about it.

-I like this version more, probably because it is more diverse, like, overall. I think that as long as we have content to look at, grinding isn't that bad, we need rewards, just that, no pressure btw, take your time with these things.

-I see a lot of potential in those dialogues where she wants to do dirty things, specially reward and amount wise, her wanting you to lick her foot is a good start for progress checks and those things, I think that this is probably the most interesting part.

-As a suggestion, let her have different hairstyles, I don't really care if in the animation looks fake, tbh her hair is better without movement. I can only imagine how sexy she would look with long wavy hair (I'll attach an image of that hairstyle later). You can make them unlockables related to events.

I don't have much more to say that I haven't said already, the game is looking great, so yeah. Probably give her more sleeping positions so it's a bit more challenging with the touching spots Idk. Make her have different dialogues depending on how she wakes up, say, she can wake up Mad, Normal, Horny/Happy/Joyful, etc. Again, take your time, I just give ideas.

Edit: That's the best fitting image I found. Just imagine. :love: :love:

Btw, I just saw the guy who posted the 0.3.0a version. :') RIP me.
I just saw how long ur post was i gave up reading it. Dont take it in a bad way but that is Huuge.

Reactions: godlike123

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
hello how we do to save in games
Need to post a English translation or your comments might get removed, the game auto saves in the morning.

Besoin de publier une traduction en anglais ou vos commentaires pourraient être supprimés, le jeu enregistre automatiquement le matin.

Edit - Old info, check below.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes