Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
FYI: This update is sending network data back to a command server... not sure what it is sending... but it is sending a lot. Be concerned.
Could you elaborate? The only communication it makes for me is with gstatic. Which makes sense, because the game is HTML based. It also uses , which is also harmless.

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
to few content to evaluate this game... just a little demo and looks like with this rate of development it will always be like a demo, sad, as concept is good.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Woah, this game actually looks pretty nice, looking forward to it, bro. Keep it up. I love the room system <3

Nytemare

Nov 3, 2017
I really like the artwork of this game. As of the 0.3.0 version, there seems to be very little in the way of events/content. You can only go to rooms, use the rooms facilities for a temporary buff or search the rooms for items (which seems to have a very low success rate) and then touch Alice at night. Stats for the MC and Alice are a massive grindfest and at 60+ days, I have nowhere near decent stats. The minigame "what's in the box" seems to be bugged, when I select the images, occasionally the dialog says the other item. Also, sometime when the dialog says the correct item, Alice will say "wrong" it's (the exact item I selected). I do enjoy the concept of the game and when more content is added, I will gladly play more of this game.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes