Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Takonar

Aug 21, 2018
Some really good quality of life fixes, I remember the actual pace of the game seemed glacial before, but not really any new content. I'll give this update a miss, but I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.

D

Deleted member 876176

How high must be the relationship to do new thinks or lust and chastity?
When can i touch her pussy?

Hacco

May 2, 2018
When searching for item the text (Hope I'll find some nice things) appears on screen and get's stuck. After rebooting and trying different room the same thing happens.

Sep 6, 2018
does anyone know how far this game is? I wanna download it but I dont wanna stop midway after completing the "boring" roleplay game scene where u have to make her feel good.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
I use PC. I wait about 20-30 min load game.
The startup of the game can be very slow if running it from an older HDD. 20-30 mins seem to be overshooting it a lot even then. I have a hard time imagining anyone sitting there, just waiting for that long.

how do i activate those?
still no avilable in this version 030a?
Those are still unavailable.

D

Deleted member 876176

When i touch here pussy with the 2 fingers goes the danger to 73 how can i make that lower after touching, i waiting so long that goes down.

And how can i play with here clit, how high must be the points?

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
will
how do i flip her to rub it
& what steps needed to trigger butt event
cuz i only reached bathroom goping ass or mastubate
ass grind is blink ,, cant click it
I don't think you can do it during day. Only when she's asleep. There are 2 ways Alice sleeps: one is normal on back while second one is where she points her butt upwards. You get the second one by doing "ass events" before the day ends. For example: masturbate in living room when she gets stuck on window frame.
When night comes, her ass should be upwards. At that point you can click on dick icon and then interact with that instead of with ur hands.

Reactions: Ed B

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
add impregnation, clothes changing, and internal view and id say you got a good game going. of course making everything optional is a plus too. oh and I suppose customizing the girls hair or everything in general could boost the replay value a lot just make the game more open to every taste.

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes