Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Need to post a English translation or your comments might get removed, the game auto saves in the morning.

Besoin de publier une traduction en anglais ou vos commentaires pourraient être supprimés, le jeu enregistre automatiquement le matin.
Actually it doesn't anymore...You have to do a manual save when in room...Tab is at bottom center

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

bigsasnohe

May 13, 2018
I just saw how long ur post was i gave up reading it. Dont take it in a bad way but that is Huuge.
JUST LIKE MY... ok I'm not making that joke.

Yeah, I know, don't worry man, it doesn't bother me, I know my guides can get really long because I like giving all the details, that's why I try to make them somewhat funny so you can bear through all the explanation. Also, most of that comment is made specifically for the developer so I need it to be VERY detailed, and I still miss some points but that's because I forget stuff while writing. So yeah, take your time reading if you're interested, and if not, just drop it. :p

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Did he release the mini game with alice? Says there's actual sex
Not yet. He said it's Jan 3rd + a few days, depending on how busy he is during the holidays. It should come soon. And I also heard that maybe 0.3.1 is gonna have some form of penetration as well. But maybe not. Who knows? :sneaky:

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
So can't upgrade for some reason , like clicking on increase and it does'nt even though i have spare points lying around. A bug?

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
So can't upgrade for some reason , like clicking on increase and it does'nt even though i have spare points lying around. A bug?
I think in the current public version, if you'd have enough points with discount buffs (food, living room), it won't allow you to upgrade if you don't have enough for the unmodified cost.
Example: If you have 90 points. The skill costs 100 without discount, but 80 with discounts. Then it won't let you upgrade.

If you don't have any buff on you, then I have no idea.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
whats the difference between ver. a and b?
If the number increases, then there is new content (or feature etc). If a letter is attached, then it's the same content, just with some bugfixes. It usually works like that for every game. Example: 0.2.2 and 0.2.2a have the same content, but 0.2.2a has some bugs fixed that 0.2.2 has.

Chessie

Nov 16, 2019
If the number increases, then there is new content (or feature etc). If a letter is attached, then it's the same content, just with some bugfixes. It usually works like that for every game. Example: 0.2.2 and 0.2.2a have the same content, but 0.2.2a has some bugs fixed that 0.2.2 has.
Ohh i see, i understand it now, thank you, and thanks for the simple example :D

Feb 17, 2018

• Added manual save option
  • Added daytime moves counter
  • Added skip dialogues button (CTRL)
  • Added some interactions for Bathroom ass event by Premium Patron Rayvu (in future updates those interactions will be added for all daytime events)
  • Added both hands interaction for nighttime ass scene
  • Changed Living room events appearance (now they will show up after actions, not before)
  • Added some other things I don't remember
  • Changed transitions between actions/rooms/scenes. Now game feels much more faster
  • Changed points gain, conditions, stats gain etc. for nighttime actions
  • Changed some other things I don't remember
  • Fixed all known bugs

Ninomilk108

Jun 21, 2017

• Added manual save option
  • Added daytime moves counter
  • Added skip dialogues button (CTRL)
  • Added some interactions for Bathroom ass event by Premium Patron Rayvu (in future updates those interactions will be added for all daytime events)
  • Added both hands interaction for nighttime ass scene
  • Changed Living room events appearance (now they will show up after actions, not before)
  • Added some other things I don't remember
  • Changed transitions between actions/rooms/scenes. Now game feels much more faster
  • Changed points gain, conditions, stats gain etc. for nighttime actions
  • Changed some other things I don't remember
  • Fixed all known bugs
Wow you beat me too friend your just too fast lol.

Hordeking

May 25, 2018
There is something new on this update?, i activated the new year event 2020, but she put the dress on and nothing happened, im doing something wrong?

serialnuker

Nov 7, 2018
FYI: This update is sending network data back to a command server... not sure what it is sending... but it is sending a lot. Be concerned.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes