Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
the game is freezing on 4th move each day... no matter what I do

actually I think it's some event that is not firing up because it freezes right after action, and it's not dependand on room, I get the same stuck thing in every room.

Last edited:

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
Game has a nice concept and certainly has potential but needs less grind and more juice, also the writing is just horrendous and puts me off...

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
This is kinda odd, the MC is not allowed to touch the girl's pussy during the night event, but he can fuck it (?!)

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
This is kinda odd, the MC is not allowed to touch the girl's pussy during the night event, but he can fuck it (?!)
Been able to touch it for last couple of updates. Either through undies or just rub it naked. Also in my opinion...DON'T follow guide posted. It's a random event game so what poster might of had happen, you may not

Last edited:

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
his internet is probably slow like 300kb/s
His internet probably isn't a issue. It's the speed that the host is putting out at the time that controls how fast you get it from them. Busy server=Slower download

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
that sex thing kinda weird angle you can't really see her face what reaction she get. While she's sleeping I wish it was more like this one example like Night High.
spread.jpg

Reactions: Ara Ara Ara

Goji

Feb 24, 2019
how high should alice stats be to get the sex scene or how low should you stats be to get the grinding scene

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Been able to touch it for last couple of updates. Either through undies or just rub it naked. Also in my opinion...DON'T follow guide posted. It's a random event game so what poster might of had happen, you may not
Maybe there is something wrong in my game, because the option is never available. The MC can only touch her thighs.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
how high should alice stats be to get the sex scene or how low should you stats be to get the grinding scene
Stats in my game (can grind and fuck her, but cannot touch her kitty)
Lust=100
Relations=73
Chastity=1

Lust=35
Accuracy=35
Tenderness=35
Courage=55

Reactions: Goji

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Stats in my game (can grind and fuck her, but cannot touch her kitty)
Lust=100
Relations=73
Chastity=1

Lust=35
Accuracy=35
Tenderness=35
Courage=55
Yeah, sorry for this. Looks like I messed up some values, and that's why Fuck scene have suck a low stats conditions, and pussy scene have such high conditions (around 40-50 courage/lust). Will be fixed in 0.3.2 fix-update. Thanks for report!

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Zenoxlin

Dec 24, 2017
Somewhere here someone posted save editing guide. But, I do not reccomend editing save. Better to start new game with "Cheat mode"
where is this cheat mode? nvm found it also the whats in the box mini game loxs after event 1 for some reason

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2019
hello. i was digging around my appdata/local folder to clean out deleted game saves and i ran across the folder for this. i'm not a programmer, but some of the stuff in there looks really sketchy, to a layman, but maybe someone more savvy than me might want to check it out. in case anyone was wondering, it has files inside AliceAwakening\userdata\default labeled, web data, login data, network data. inside the web data file, idk how to decrypt it, but just opening it with notepad++, i use it to edit save files, i can see some stuff in there that troubles me, stuff about credit cards. is there an online store that's linked to this game? am i just being a confused normie? because to me, it seems like the game is trying to create logs of login and credit card data from me. again, i don't really know what i was looking at, so i could just be being paranoid, but just in case, i thought i'd post about it.

in case anyone wants the folder location exactly, for me it's, C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local. i'm on windows 10.

i decided to leave this up, i was wrong and was just being paranoid.

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
hello. i was digging around my appdata/local folder to clean out deleted game saves and i ran across the folder for this. i'm not a programmer, but some of the stuff in there looks really sketchy, to a layman, but maybe someone more savvy than me might want to check it out. in case anyone was wondering, it has files inside AliceAwakening\userdata\default labeled, web data, login data, network data. inside the web data file, idk how to decrypt it, but just opening it with notepad++, i use it to edit save files, i can see some stuff in there that troubles me, stuff about credit cards. is there an online store that's linked to this game? am i just being a confused normie? because to me, it seems like the game is trying to create logs of login and credit card data from me. again, i don't really know what i was looking at, so i could just be being paranoid, but just in case, i thought i'd post about it.

in case anyone wants the folder location exactly, for me it's, C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Local. i'm on windows 10.

if i'm wrong please tell me, i'll delete this post.
Fairly certain those are just standard files for the engine. The game attempts no internet connection and everything in them is just sql queries which seem pretty standard for the engine the game is using.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes