Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hi StickJump! Great game :) I have some questions:
1. Do you plan to release small update every month?
2. How much content/updates have you planed for this game before new one? How big will it get?
3. Will you be releasing updates for AA and those standalone mini-games alternately?
Thanks for questions.
  1. I'm going to release new updates (small or big) every month, sometimes more than 1 update (like this month I'm planning to make 2 updates for AA) same for new minigames.
  2. It will be updating as long as I'll be on patreon / or if I'll make a new game that will be bigger and successfully much more times than AA.
  3. Not sure what you mean because of my poor english, but will say that minigames and updates for main games releasing every month, so every month my patrons get new minigames and new updates.

Reactions: bockyx and Jarul

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Just a little feedback, this is way TOO much grind, even with cheats.
I think this is a bad idea because i feel burned. We are playing to enjoy, right? This is literally work ver. 2.0

Reactions: Alex098 and Salekd

ibuk111

Apr 22, 2018
A bit of balance would be nice, but i also thing that the dev is planning to add more features so it doesnt feel as grindy. More daytime events would be nice.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
I want one thing tbh - The ability to see where Alice is at any point in the day. It's REALLY obnoxious clicking 5 different locations 5 times a day, and still not finding her most of the time.

You also shouldn't be catapulted back to your room every 5 seconds. You should be able to visit the living room straight from the kitchen.

Last edited:

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Yeah, I'm gonna delete for now. I'll come back in a few months. I think this game could be great, but clicking the same stuff to get the same dialogue and almost no progression... I can't take it anymore. The game kills boners at this point.

AND I've cheated the stats... it's STILL that bad. I feel bad for anyone going through this without Save Editor...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I want one thing tbh - The ability to see where Alice is at any point in the day. It's REALLY obnoxious clicking 5 different locations 5 times a day, and still not finding her most of the time.

You also shouldn't be catapulted back to your room every 5 seconds. You should be able to visit the living room straight from the kitchen.
alice is nowhere afaik. the game rolls dice if you meet her at any location everytime you visit one.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
alice is nowhere afaik. the game rolls dice if you meet her at any location everytime you visit one.
Welp, bad system. Makes it really annoying to play through. People shouldn't be sitting here for decades to get through a fairly small game. There's not a ton of content in the game atm (Not mad about that, update and release at your own pace) so why should it take hours and hours to go through?

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes