Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

JustinGamer666

Jun 30, 2019
Hey there to all.
Not a big poster to be honest, but I have to put my two cents in on this one.
I LOVE it !!!

This is one of the very few games that I will be watching and supporting.
I really like it, more than I thought I would.

Yes, it's a bit of a grind.... but once you pay attention, and understand the behavior/reactions of the fem npc, it's not that hard.
As an older fella, I enjoy that it's not a situation where, you enter the game, and BANG, you get all the goodies and full access to the npc.
Like real life, it takes time & attention.

Anyway, Kudos to the developer(s).
This game is a GEM.
The only other game that has impressed me like this one is "Love Sex Second Base".... another GEM in my opinion.

Take care all ;)

• Love
Reactions: StickJump

777Mike777

May 15, 2017
I cannot find where my save is stored. I have check C:/ app data/ alice blah blah. there is just a load of file there and i do not know which one the save is.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I cannot find where my save is stored. I have check C:/ app data/ alice blah blah. there is just a load of file there and i do not know which one the save is.
in windows 10, write %userprofile%\AliceAwakening in the explorer window

monroe can you add that to your op post for the future?

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
Dude, It take so much to increase Alice's stats (Lust, Relation, Chastity).You spend the whole day in the game trying to trigger the events, It doesn't make sense, because the events are so fucking random, and you end by spending so much time trying to increase those, without almost any reward. Even with cheat mode, it take to much time.
And the game is very bad optimizated, it consumes to much PC's resources.

Reactions: byran47 and keitaka

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Dude, It take so much to increase Alice's stats (Lust, Relation, Chastity).You spend the whole day in the game trying to trigger the events, It doesn't make sense, because the events are so fucking random, and you end by spending so much time trying to increase those, without almost any reward. Even with cheat mode, it take to much time.
And the game is very bad optimizated, it consumes to much PC's resources.
Think in real life that if you said HI SIS once or twice she'd swallow your knob right away....Takes time and patience :) It's part of calling a game corruption. It doesn't happen instantly, you have to work for it

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I haven't played the updated version of this yet but honestly....I think this game is great :) Work for what you want :) Animations are very nicely done and it's fun just to come back to once a day if only to increase stats :) Well done StickJump

• Love
Reactions: StickJump
Apr 10, 2019
Fairly certain those are just standard files for the engine. The game attempts no internet connection and everything in them is just sql queries which seem pretty standard for the engine the game is using.
alright, thanks. like i said, idk much about that stuff. i was just looking for the save file after i found the folder. that's the only reason i went digging through it in the first place. better safe than sorry. in retrospect i should have guessed. the games been out for a while, someone would have caught on by now.

Trashcan_Panda

Dec 9, 2018
sorry guys, i just don't get how is the nirnroot supposed to work... i use one and then what? either i visit her at night or i do not, i see no change... sorry for bad eng, me spaghetti boy

nevermind i figured out

Last edited:

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
sorry guys, i just don't get how is the nirnroot supposed to work... i use one and then what? either i visit her at night or i do not, i see no change... sorry for bad eng, me spaghetti boy

nevermind i figured out
Don't visit her and she'll visit you

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
can someone share a save? this game is ridiculously grindy and my old save corrupted

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
80 lust
24 relationship
1 chastity

Thighjob is still greyed out in the kitchen scene when she drinks water. Is it not implemented yet?

Also are there any other scenes with interactiveness like this? I.e. more options for the living room scene with tits, hallway with pantsu, bathroom?

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes