Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
A bug like this may not appear for everyone right away, in fact, I almost guarantee it will take a bit. I had been playing for a while before it decided to bug out on me. Also, I have only encountered it in the kitchen, so that makes it even rarer as anyone who has stopped using the kitchen for whatever reason will not get the bug.
Been playing for a while as well and still nothing

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Been playing for a while as well and still nothing
Have you been using either option in the kitchen since you started? I know it's supposed to be where you start off in the early game, but once you've done everything there, it's pretty much useless. I did stop for a while and used the living room, then went back when I wasn't getting enough Alice scenes where it gives you the options that raise her stats. My own stats were at 40 minimum with two of them at 50 and 4 more to go on a third while her relationship was in the mid 50s and lust in the 70s. The third stat was at 1. I take a single action at this point, just tested it again right now by cooking, in fact, and it hangs on the text "(Yeah... it will be nice.)" EDIT: Correction, I just had it hang in the hallway on "(Hope I'll find some nice things.)" same in the bathroom. So it IS NOT specific to a room, it is completely random. That makes tracking this down a freaking nightmare because it could be literally anywhere in the code that is causing it. That also makes reproducing it difficult, which would explain why you haven't seen it.

Last edited:

MEDIAMO

Nov 29, 2017
Hi; the game is pretty cool but I can only use the "hand" interraction during the night, even if I can see the "ass" logo. Can u help me ? please

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Have you been using either option in the kitchen since you started? I know it's supposed to be where you start off in the early game, but once you've done everything there, it's pretty much useless. I did stop for a while and used the living room, then went back when I wasn't getting enough Alice scenes where it gives you the options that raise her stats. My own stats were at 40 minimum with two of them at 50 and 4 more to go on a third while her relationship was in the mid 50s and lust in the 70s. The third stat was at 1. I take a single action at this point, just tested it again right now by cooking, in fact, and it hangs on the text "(Yeah... it will be nice.)" EDIT: Correction, I just had it hang in the hallway on "(Hope I'll find some nice things.)" same in the bathroom. So it IS NOT specific to a room, it is completely random. That makes tracking this down a freaking nightmare because it could be literally anywhere in the code that is causing it. That also makes reproducing it difficult, which would explain why you haven't seen it.
Yeah, that's what happens to me too, it says "Hope I'll find some nice things." and the dialogue doesn't go on, and it happens not only in the kitchen or bathroom, but in the hall too. I think it's something related to the new content because it didn't happen before this version, unless it's related to the realtionship or lust points because those kept increasing. If it wasn't a grindy game (with a countdown in night scenes you have to wait after every action for not waking her up), I would have restarted it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, that's what happens to me too, it says "Hope I'll find some nice things." and the dialogue doesn't go on, and it happens not only in the kitchen or bathroom, but in the hall too. I think it's something related to the new content because it didn't happen before this version, unless it's related to the realtionship or lust points because those kept increasing. If it wasn't a grindy game (with a countdown in night scenes you have to wait after every action for not waking her up), I would have restarted it.
Yeah, I tried that already as well, it fixed it for about as long as it took to get back to where I was before I restarted. I think you're onto something with that new content part, updates are bound to have bugs and it just isn't possible to get 100% of the bugs 100% of the time.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Yep I have :) I have everything completely maxed out (without using any cheats). I used to get a crash in the WC but that was corrected long ago

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
In 0.3.3 will be changed events appearance and conditions. Scenes and events will be related on current move (period of daytime). Some events will appear only in certain period of day (for example: bathroom event will happen closer to last moves 5-6, kitchen on first ones 1-3 etc.) Also, Watch item will be changed: it will drop moves counter back to 0 instead of adding 1 additional move point. With this system grinding will be less noticable, get specific events/scenes/action will be much easier. Thanks sad and horny for this idea

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I truly hope next updates the grinding system will be easier like you said, because it very tiresome to do all of those thing.

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, I tried that already as well, it fixed it for about as long as it took to get back to where I was before I restarted. I think you're onto something with that new content part, updates are bound to have bugs and it just isn't possible to get 100% of the bugs 100% of the time.
Yeah, I think that too, so, how have you resolved?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I didn't. All I can do is restart and get to exactly where my last save was when it bugged, then I have to restart all over again because it just bugs out again at the same spot. I think it may be connected to the stats on top of being introduced by the new content.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I didn't. All I can do is restart and get to exactly where my last save was when it bugged, then I have to restart all over again because it just bugs out again at the same spot. I think it may be connected to the stats on top of being introduced by the new content.
Just asking a question here :) When you updated, did you overwrite files or do a clean install?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just asking a question here :) When you updated, did you overwrite files or do a clean install?
This is my first time playing as, while I have been watching for a while, I waited for a bit more content to be added, so it was a clean install for me.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
This is my first time playing as, while I have been watching for a while, I waited for a bit more content to be added, so it was a clean install for me.
I always do clean installs for any game, so was just wondering if that could be a problem for the crashing

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
yeah I deleted the old folder and replaced with the new. So is this a bug of us only? I was thinking that it was a problem related to the new content (or maybe to its stat requirements) and so that everyone would exprience this freeze at some point. But more importantly, any solution?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Still mostly teasing content, no sex yet. I think I will wait a few more updates, even if it take times
You can have sex, though it is essentially rape since she has never given consent. Switch to the vagina view at night and click on it with your dick selected. He will try to just rub it, but will end up penetrating and fucking her.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Clicking too fast or using the skip function when you are about to search for items is known to lock up the game. If I'm correct, then all of you got stuck while trying to search for items. There are some cases when it happens even if you wait between clicks, especially in the toilet.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Quick question, perhaps a stupid one but how exactly do you load previous save? I can't for the life of me find that.

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Clicking too fast or using the skip function when you are about to search for items is known to lock up the game. If I'm correct, then all of you got stuck while trying to search for items. There are some cases when it happens even if you wait between clicks, especially in the toilet.
Yeah but the freeze happens on the 4th action of the day not only if you search things, but always. I think the game is trying to start an interaction with Alice for the new content but that said, I don't understand why it's not happening to everyone, this game has not so much variables and should be something related to the new update. Maybe restarting resolves that but alex2011 reported it didn't help for him.

Reactions: alex2011
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes