Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

BubbaSlugg

May 1, 2017
Hi all I had a question about the game. For the life of me I can't figure out what coffee or tea does. It says value buff increase but is it referring to the buffs you get like "chef or "relieved"? I tried using tea with "lazy guy" thinking it would buff it to decrease the upgrade cost further but no luck. I even tried using it before and after using buffs and items to see if it effects anything. Maybe it does but it doesn't seem to effect the stat cost decreasing items.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I did save a few time but after that I relaunch the game and it started me at day 1
check if %userprofile%\aliceawakening\save1.save exists. if neither the directory nor the file exist the program may not have clearance to write there.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
check if %userprofile%\aliceawakening\save1.save exists. if neither the directory nor the file exist the program may not have clearance to write there.
Also...If you are using the cheats and going over 99 on items, it resets game as well

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
This game is terrible. The art and animations are truly great, but the gameplay? The grinding for such little content is a true hell (I spent half of the night and still didn't unlock all events... And I was using build-in cheats so it's hard to imagine how long it would take without them... -.-) and randomization of items or events is almost as horribly stupid as in current World of Warcraft... This game would be really great if not those downsides.

JohnZero

May 9, 2017
This game is terrible. The art and animations are truly great, but the gameplay? The grinding for such little content is a true hell (I spent half of the night and still didn't unlock all events... And I was using build-in cheats so it's hard to imagine how long it would take without them... -.-) and randomization of items or events is almost as horribly stupid as in current World of Warcraft... This game would be really great if not those downsides.
In next update this whole grind thing should be remade

Reactions: Semi Rukiya

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
how many events has this version?
i've seen
kitchen-2 dialog and slap/grope
bathroom- 2 dialog and look ass
hall- 2 peep and dialog
livingroom-3 chrismats, windom stuck and box game.
i don'k know if i forget some
other question, how does unlock mouth in nigth event?

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
how many events has this version?
i've seen
kitchen-2 dialog and slap/grope
bathroom- 2 dialog and look ass
hall- 2 peep and dialog
livingroom-3 chrismats, windom stuck and box game.
i don'k know if i forget some
other question, how does unlock mouth in nigth event?
You're missing a few...Alot actually...If you mean when you visit her then you obviously don't have enough points to unlock it. If you mean in the three choices...It's not available yet. If you mean Alice visiting you at night...You have to use Nirnroot and not visit her at night

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
You're missing a few...Alot actually...If you mean when you visit her then you obviously don't have enough points to unlock it. If you mean in the three choices...It's not available yet. If you mean Alice visiting you at night...You have to use Nirnroot and not visit her at night
chastity is 1 and 99 lust and rel

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes