Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

rulzlol

May 13, 2017
Super turd. Really. I even PM all March patrons with download links in the case someone canceled donation and didn't got updates/minigames. I'm super turd. Worst dev. Ever.
Sure dude you did after you read my comment? Last month you "accidentally" forget this kindness

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Sure dude you did after you read my comment? Last month you "accidentally" forget this kindness
You can find on my page how I'm 2 or 3 times wrote that both minigame and update will be PMd for everyone. If I was late with PMing after posting update for a couple hours it's absolutely 0 reason to panic or starting blaming me. Last month I'm so sorry, but I PMd everyone, same as today. 1585745826456.png Don't blame and harass anyone, especially on public, if you have ANY chance that you're wrong. I was working 25+ hours straight without sleep to try to finish those updates as soon as I can, and saying such shit against me it's so damn nastily dude

Last edited:

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
can someone please upload 0.3.3 public to some normal filesharing service? I have permanent problems with google disc :(

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
can someone please upload 0.3.3 public to some normal filesharing service? I have permanent problems with google disc :(
You can mark either my earlier post or the OP about the update (can be done through Report function). An uploader will eventually get around uploading them on other mirrors, then updating the OP.

Reactions: Jarul

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Slight issue with updating the OP is that too many people downloaded from the google links on the patreon and now quota is reached :KEK:
Could someone provide 0.3.3 with a different host?

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Made 2 new links on Google, because I don't use anything instead Google Disc.

Reactions: hunk417 and K3NJ1

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Ok i am trying for 60+ ingame days now to trigger the new scene in the bathroom. Nothing.
And of course you can't just skip the daily moves or at least load and retry the last move of the day.
No you have to quit and restart the entire game........ then a new tab opens so you have to close that crap to start the actual game again...........I freaking hate grinding for no reason.....

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Ok i am trying for 60+ ingame days now to trigger the new scene in the bathroom. Nothing.
And of course you can't just skip the daily moves or at least load and retry the last move of the day.
No you have to quit and restart the entire game........ then a new tab opens so you have to close that crap to start the actual game again...........I freaking hate grinding for no reason.....
Do you have the required stats? I don't know the exact requirements, but not getting them for 60+ attempts sounds like you are missing something.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.3.3 286Mb
I didn't compressed Construct engine games before so I don't guarantee that everything will work as expected...

Reactions: Fake Rabi ~ and MFN

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Do you have the required stats? I don't know the exact requirements, but not getting them for 60+ attempts sounds like you are missing something.
At this point i have no clue anymore. I saw her once in the bathtub since then nothing.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes