Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Then you should have everything needed. And you have something you don't need: insanely bad luck.
Yeah well at least i saw the new content now. After the 2 time triggered i got them almost every day till scene 4. But i have to say i expected more. Will prob check again in a few updates. But thanks for your help i would have never get it in the first place without knowing when to go where xD

Mr.RoarBeast

Nov 18, 2017
I think i got this. Just all day DON'T "Take a Bath".
When u are on "Moves 4" go to bathroom and chose "Search for Items". Then go there another time and this time just take a "bath"
;) ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Edit: I exaggerated a little. :D
Just take a bath on moves 5.

Last edited:
Reactions: vavacan and DX-Man

lazark21

Jul 25, 2019
Yeah well at least i saw the new content now. After the 2 time triggered i got them almost every day till scene 4. But i have to say i expected more. Will prob check again in a few updates. But thanks for your help i would have never get it in the first place without knowing when to go where xD
dam my game crashed while i was grinding and I didnt save D: guess its over for me lol

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Why is it says 4 stages tho? Saw only 3.. Peeking when she's in bath, grinding and then sex, but she's always running away when MC close to cumming, where's the 4? Am i missing something?

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
Why is it says 4 stages tho? Saw only 3.. Peeking when she's in bath, grinding and then sex, but she's always running away when MC close to cumming, where's the 4? Am i missing something?
Stages refer to animations. You are not missing anything.

Reactions: ShurA-1S

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
i try it a secound Time, its really ok. But by playing i dont get warm with it. Renders are cool, Story is nice. i play 0.3.3. A good Game for peoples who like corruption and touching. for me is not enough to get happy, but its only a question of Taste. Thank you for let me play it Mate

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ed B and Sillnill

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
Compressed v0.3.3 286Mb Workupload
I didn't compressed Construct engine games before so I don't guarantee that everything will work as expected...
Not to be an ass, but, do you have a slower download page? those go waaaaaay too fast.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
yes I'm doing however when the scene appears just look and the scene ends, is this part random? can or not continue?
Triggering it multiple times progresses it. The first time you will only peek on her. The second time you get noticed I think. The third time you join her. I think every "stage" has a higher requirement as well for Courage and Relationship maybe? I'm not sure.

hunk417

Jul 12, 2017
Triggering it multiple times progresses it. The first time you will only peek on her. The second time you get noticed I think. The third time you join her. I think every "stage" has a higher requirement as well for Courage and Relationship maybe? I'm not sure.
unlocked the last event with 60 rel

rxd

Nov 10, 2018
So 4 animations for bathroom events meaning peeking + peeking while getting noticed + dick outside of butt + dick inside the butt? Also I cant trigger hall event whatsoever, is there any prerequisites?

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
I have somehow ended up with 80C - the only event I get a lust boosting events - is the game ruined for me?

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
I've lost hope, rarely does her scene appear in the bathtub, and when it does nothing else happens.
everyone must have already released it just myself that I will not be able to
Capturar.PNG

ErLo96

Nov 17, 2019
So , i got to the point where his dick slips in her "accidentally". I guess that is stage 4 but i don't know why so many say it doesn't work

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes