Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
a game freeze is a bug, even if it only happens to some people,
I already got the 3 scenes (4 animations), the second one was repeated until I got the 60 rel
Only a few reporting the freeze so it actually isn't a bug. A bug is when everyone gets it. Ever think that maybe the problems on your end?

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Editing save file can cause a lot of "locks" and unexpected bugs, not sure why. If you want to cheat - use built ingame cheat mode, in other case sometime you'll get something like "what the hell, I can't get this scene and my stats are 999+". :WutFace:

Reactions: Ed B

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
Lurker here. Not sure if anyone realized this or not (probably did), but just in case not, anyone else realize that the intro is a slow version of "loving you" by Minnie Riperton?

Reactions: grgrgr5 and Ed B

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Only a few reporting the freeze so it actually isn't a bug. A bug is when everyone gets it. Ever think that maybe the problems on your end?
This is wrong, Skyrim is full of bugs, but just because a lot of them didn't happen to me it doesn't mean they don't exist. Are you assuming that the problem is with all of us who can't proceed in the game because the dialogue freezes?

Reactions: hunk417

StickJump

Too much grind, I know
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
This is wrong, Skyrim is full of bugs, but just because a lot of them didn't happen to me it doesn't mean they don't exist. Are you assuming that the problem is with all of us who can't proceed in the game because the dialogue freezes?
Dialogue freeze bug was caused by certain relations level, in this case 60 (not 100% sure the bug you guys talking about related to this). Today was released 0.3.4a fix update where this bug is fixed.

hunk417

Jul 12, 2017
yes, I have the bug when rel was 60 +-, after that never happens again
0.34a fix for patreons?

Reactions: SGoat

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
maybe telling me how to get to the sexy stuff right away, i've been at it for so long i got limp.
my stats are all at 99 too... with cheats obviously...
If you've used the cheats and at 99 then you should be seeing them

tza

Jun 24, 2017
a have almost 100 days whit all of them in bathroom , and stil nothink , all stats max.

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes