Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Just finished the current content of the game.

As many others stated, I do feel the grind is a bit annoying. Not because there is too much of it (there isn't as much honestly), but rather because encounters are a bit random. This is just my own personal opinion, but I believe that if there were a method to increase relationship, lust and chastity (well, lower it for this last one) that doesn't rely as much on random encounters, the game would be much better. Maybe one time events that help you increase these stats by higher numbers?

Another thing to point out would be the lack of middle interactions between both characters, they go from hating each others guts to kinda liking each other out of nowhere xD.

Overall it was a really nice game, great work SJ. Hope to see more of it!

Last edited:

DTFU

Apr 6, 2017
Minigames-

Taiga in Your Room:
Also don't go fullscreen the click points on her body get messed up making it harder to progress ( at least for me it did)

Taiga in my Prison Cell:

I don't have the Alice Awakening minigame and it's no longer available to be downloaded.

Last edited:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Can someone tell the dev that grinding and a dumb rng system is not the path to follow ?
even coin spining or fucking lootboxes are more enjoyable than this game.
is the dev trying to makeup for the little content the game has with useless rng/grind ?
because if you cheat the game isnt even 5 minute long...
also why isn't there a gallery ? it's 2020 ffs.

tbh if you are reading this,dont play this game if you get angry fast or lack patience,just be a brainlet.
i can picture the patrons of this game drooling like potatoes while playing it.

Last edited:

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Can someone tell the dev that grinding and a dumb rng system is not the path to follow ?
even coin spining or fucking lootboxes are more enjoyable than this game.
is the dev trying to makeup for the little content the game has with useless rng/grind ?
because if you cheat the game isnt even 5 minute long...
also why isn't there a gallery ? it's 2020 ffs.

tbh if you are reading this,dont play this game if you get angry fast or lack patience,just be a brainlet.
i can picture the patrons of this game drooling like potatoes while playing it.
You're pretty much only one complaining about the game LMAO

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
I don't mind grind games, many games do that, to one degree or another. Along with RNG
But at a certain point it becomes unreal, especially when you finish the massive grind, but the RNG is making that grind almost pointless. Because it's more often a miss than a success on getting what you need, events in this case, so ou just sit there, spamming it. Hoping that you'll get the events, to finally see that one small scene that was added to the game.
I gave up on the loot boxes, can't be bothered with it, even when I want some of the rewards, because it's just that bad on giving loot. Then the fear of the girl/sister comes and steals it away from you, and if that happens, have fun spamming it all again. Making another system that can make grinding worthwhile would be good, buying items you want for the points.
But make it less RNG based, and more of what you unlock based, so it becomes more fun for people, otherwise I imagine many people will give up on this game. Sadly I don't enjoy sittign there, seeing a failure on failure again, and I give it so many chanses before I give up

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I don't mind grind games, many games do that, to one degree or another. Along with RNG
But at a certain point it becomes unreal, especially when you finish the massive grind, but the RNG is making that grind almost pointless. Because it's more often a miss than a success on getting what you need, events in this case, so ou just sit there, spamming it. Hoping that you'll get the events, to finally see that one small scene that was added to the game.
I gave up on the loot boxes, can't be bothered with it, even when I want some of the rewards, because it's just that bad on giving loot. Then the fear of the girl/sister comes and steals it away from you, and if that happens, have fun spamming it all again. Making another system that can make grinding worthwhile would be good, buying items you want for the points.
But make it less RNG based, and more of what you unlock based, so it becomes more fun for people, otherwise I imagine many people will give up on this game. Sadly I don't enjoy sittign there, seeing a failure on failure again, and I give it so many chanses before I give up
So I'm not pointing directly at you for this but this is sadly what things have become. Everyone wants EVERYTHING right away and doesn't want to work to see what comes next.
On other note though....Searching rooms for crates is a good way to find things that trigger events at other times.
This game has moved along nicely for progression in updates. Games like DMD took you through a full chapter before anything pretty much happened and then suddenly BOOM girl becomes a whore and wants everything in sight.
In my opinion, StickJump has a good game going here. Nice animations, takes time to play...Not just a "YEP I've seen it so now what" kind of game

Blue~

Sep 1, 2018
alright the actual content is not bad the events and dialogue are fine i like it, getting to that content is the issue, like i didn't know the exact location of alice until I read the comments and getting that root item is never gonna happen for me because rng is my bane. if you want to keep the grind in there its fine but I think speeding up how many points the alice stats get, not punishing us for doing daytime events and instead only losing points for failing the night raid and making a way to get specific items instead of rolling the dice can fix a lot of the issues people are having

I still plan on following this because like i said the actual content is good but I do think it could use some tweaks here and there

Reactions: TitmusPrime
3.40 star(s) 50 Votes