Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

PotatoPC

Jan 25, 2020
Firstly, the art is gorgeous, you've done a great job on it, Stick.
The rest of the game though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a whole lot more wrong with the game that others have already highlighted. None of the systems you have built play well with each other and even undermine themselves, the writing is non-existent and repetitive when the game's loop implies there should be significantly more, and you are now moving away from the central concept of your game despite being nowhere near finished with that concept.
Ultimately you need to decide on what you want the game to be and sort out the systems to follow because right now it is a complete and utter fucking mess.

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
tried a few saves posted already wondering if anyone has a full save with gallery unlocked the ones I saw posted back few pages didn't have all scenes unlocked.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Just to fill in anyone who doesn't know yet, today we are getting the 0.3.9 stable build. It's going to be available for premium patreons ($10).

Also, SJ anounced that during this month we would also get a dev build for the 0.4.0 version. He says that its going to be the biggest update to date. Of course, you have to be a God the Great patreon ($20) to get it when its out, or wait a month until its available for premium patreons.

Oh, and he also announced a guide for the game. Good, i guess.

(And if someone is wondering, yes, the stable release of 0.3.9 has more content that it's dev build counterpart.)

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Just to fill in anyone who doesn't know yet, today we are getting the 0.3.9 stable build. It's going to be available for premium patreons ($10).

Also, SJ anounced that during this month we would also get a dev build for the 0.4.0 version. He says that its going to be the biggest update to date. Of course, you have to be a God the Great patreon ($20) to get it when its out, or wait a month until its available for premium patreons.

Oh, and he also announced a guide for the game. Good, i guess.

(And if someone is wondering, yes, the stable release of 0.3.9 has more content that it's dev build counterpart.)
Thx for the informstions dude, that's cool

Mr.RoarBeast

Nov 18, 2017
I must say. That "scene" after special stream is pretty hot. Waiting for more content :D
Btw this patch was... promising? Maybe we have a fresh start from here?

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes