Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

luchonator

Dec 3, 2019
I have 99 Lust, 99 Relationship and 1 Chastity but I cant still fuck Alice when shes stuck in her room. Are some gallery scenes still not implemented?

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
In the Gallery - Alice Room how do I unlock scene 47 and 48?
Is it available in this current version? Or next update?
i want this info to i enter 10 days in the room of Alice to find her in straming but the ecene just dont pop out and the quest 79 and 80 to the door oof the hall don give me the option to go in a date pls someone help

LaBigBepnis

Sep 26, 2018
I am stuck, I went to the clerk girl to start a date with her, and now I can't Continue with Alice story, just says it will be more in the next uppdate, but I did more stuff with Alice in the past uppdate, did the creator remove things in this uppdate or what? Or is it a bug...

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I have 99 Lust, 99 Relationship and 1 Chastity but I cant still fuck Alice when shes stuck in her room. Are some gallery scenes still not implemented?
You should be able to fuck her. I did with lower stats
Play with her legs, then her pussy. After that the Fuck Her option will be highlighted in red. Click it, you know the rest...
If somehow this still doesn't work then you either used cheats or a previous version

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Use it, sleep, and then go to the living room.
went to the living toom a number of times now and nothing happens, only normal options, she won't go beyong 5 lust, 5 relations and 95 chastity

Nickhrom

May 27, 2019
You should be able to fuck her. I did with lower stats
Play with her legs, then her pussy. After that the Fuck Her option will be highlighted in red. Click it, you know the rest...
If somehow this still doesn't work then you either used cheats or a previous version
What was your personal stat (not for the girl) when you happen to fuck her?

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Don't see why my Upgrade stats matters, but...
Pretty much AP 78, CRG 79, TND 67*, ACC 79, LST 79, but slightly lower. 70s for sure

*Stuck at 67. Bugged

Zator

Jan 19, 2018
Does somebody know, how to avoid error during night event- when "text" message shows up, there is no option to nor continue nor skip.
This error occurs when Alice stats are ~50.
Restaring game don't help.
I even cleared save and started new game, only to "welcome" this error secend time...
Any ideas?

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
went to the end of main story.... And well, is it just me or game reeeeealy lacks variety of events and changes in the old ones depending on level relationship?

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
Went through this again after playing v0.2 a while back...

went to the end of main story.... And well, is it just me or game reeeeealy lacks variety of events and changes in the old ones depending on level relationship?
I agree. There is a lack of variety in dialogue and visual content when it comes to repeating events with higher stats or even if just repeating the events in general and such, probably just as bad as Bones Tales: The Manor in that respect. Also the grind necessary just to access these events the first time isn't worth it.

Does somebody know, how to avoid error during night event- when "text" message shows up, there is no option to nor continue nor skip.
This error occurs when Alice stats are ~50.
Restaring game don't help.
I even cleared save and started new game, only to "welcome" this error secend time...
Any ideas?
I'm going to attach my save below, all main character stats are maxed out at lvl 99 except for 2 of them. Also, almost all of the scenes in the gallery are unlocked except for about 3 of them (though unobtainable unless I could find the corresponding variables that control scene unlocking).

Saves for this game are located in (for Windows): "C:\Users\(Your Name)\AliceAwakening".

Last edited:

Qthe83niners

Mar 5, 2019
How do you unlock the tub ?
get her stats up and your stats up and try at the last movement of the day going to the bathroom when she's in it, (i've been using cheatmode just to figure out things but if you're doing it the regular way you'll get there eventually)

bargian

May 7, 2017
Different items can be found it different places or its totaly random? I wanna get e-drink but i cant find it now, where should i search?

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes