Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
Bit off but with the fact I can't use my old save I can no longer get past 5 in stats, objective states do quests... there isn't any indicator for quests?

edit: I should try reading better, quests aren't like to hold quests - the objective contains the quest that it's suggesting to do.

kamiyama29

Apr 28, 2018
where is the save? I looked where it is usually here C: \ Users \ xxxx \ AliceAwakening but nothing even after 5 days in the game I wanted to modify the stats as usual I only found the save.bruh. an idea?

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
where is the save? I looked where it is usually here C: \ Users \ xxxx \ AliceAwakening but nothing even after 5 days in the game I wanted to modify the stats as usual I only found the save.bruh. an idea?

You need to start a new game, new beginning story.

kamiyama29

Apr 28, 2018
You need to start a new game, new beginning story.
yes that's what i did. Usually I had 2 save in the file: save.bruh and save1.save c is the 2nd that I modified that's why I asked the question but as I can modify the save.bruh in the same way it was solved my problem

sorry for my bad english ;)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game takes ages to start up (there's even txt file about it) even more so if other thing are running.

D

Deleted member 859502

No matter what I do, Alice's stats are stuck at 5 Lust, 5 Rel and 95 chastity. I read somewhere that you have to progress the story, but like, how do you do that? There's no sign posting in this game at all lol.

I have answered my own question. I'm an idiot. I didn't notice the objectives menu lol. Disregard my stupid self.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
No matter what I do, Alice's stats are stuck at 5 Lust, 5 Rel and 95 chastity. I read somewhere that you have to progress the story, but like, how do you do that? There's no sign posting in this game at all lol.

I have answered my own question. I'm an idiot. I didn't notice the objectives menu lol. Disregard my stupid self.
Don't worry dude, everybody does mistakes in their life

Hordeking

May 25, 2018
Well, i think is better wait some months to see progress on this game, 1 or 2 new pics or maybe a half of new scene every patch...

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Alice Awakening 0.3.9 FIX Developer Build
Only for Patreons who support the creator for 20 dollars per months...we need a true hero!

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Can't unlock the last few Evening events in her room. Maxed stats all across the board and unlocked almost all gallery but her RNG won't trigger the stuck scene again.

Reactions: Daveck
3.40 star(s) 50 Votes