Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
looks likes scenes 47-48 are part of the patron only version right?
Both 0.3.8 and 0.3.9 are patreon only. The diference is that the later is a in-development version and it's not really "finished". It might probably be released (0.3.9) as a $10 release next month, THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL CONFIRMED DATE.

Oh, and of course when that happens 0.3.8 will be release to the public.

edit: Now for a more direct answer, those escenes are for the current $20 dev build.

blargh2

Mar 11, 2019
get her stats up and your stats up and try at the last movement of the day going to the bathroom when she's in it, (i've been using cheatmode just to figure out things but if you're doing it the regular way you'll get there eventually)
Thank you !!

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Hello, i can't get to scenes 26, 27, 34, 47,48, 66, 67, 79 and 80. I got every stat maxed and all other scenes unlocked. Someone knows what i have to do?
26, 27: One of the actions you can do in the night. Alice needs a high chastity stat.
34: Same as above.
47,48: Not available on the stable build.
66, 67: Living room event, its random.
79, 80: Not available on the stable build.

Hordeking

May 25, 2018
All are talking about "patreons only" 2 more pics? half scene in advance? for 10/20 bucks a month? i been folowing this game from the beggining and i think the dev is slow as hell, im a patreon of many other games who can offer real updates..

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

PoCaMoN

Jun 3, 2020
All are talking about "patreons only" 2 more pics? half scene in advance? for 10/20 bucks a month? i been folowing this game from the beggining and i think the dev is slow as hell, im a patreon of many other games who can offer real updates..
he making whole animated hand drawn game completly alone for whole time and was working like that for 3 years since MyXXXKin and still making updates once per month unlike some devs with their own team that making updates once per couple months. If you talking about that other devs that making RenPy-Daz3D clone games - anyone can make RenPy Daz3D game with "real updates" and pretend that they are "game developers". Comparing single guy's game with team developers or Daz3D RenPy devs is just ridiculous to me

Reactions: Salekd

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
he making whole animated hand drawn game completly alone for whole time and was working like that for 3 years since MyXXXKin and still making updates once per month unlike some devs with their own team that making updates once per couple months. If you talking about that other devs that making RenPy-Daz3D clone games - anyone can make RenPy Daz3D game with "real updates" and pretend that they are "game developers". Comparing single guy's game with team developers or Daz3D RenPy devs is just ridiculous to me
While it's admirable, that doesn't change the fact that the game isn't really progressing anywhere from what I have seen and it can't really keep players intertained(It's veeeery repetitive with no real reward, I only saw one interesting scene and nothing after it was anywhere near.), Also with how much money he is making currently I'm pretty sure he can manage to hire someone to help, his goal of reaching 1000 supporters to hire a team is total bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Theballs

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Are you sure? Because the fixed version of 0.3.9 is out too, but only for patreons
Yes, im completely sure. The full stable builds con be obtained with the premium tier for $10 on his patreon, BUT recently he added a new tier where you can get unfinished in-development build of the next version for $20.

Hope this finally explains it...

While it's admirable, that doesn't change the fact that the game aren't really progressing anywhere from what I have seen and it can't really keep players intertained(It's veeeery repetitive with no real reward, I only saw one interesting scene and nothing after it was anywhere near.), Also with how much money he is making currently I'm pretty sure he can manage to hire someone to help, his goal of reaching 1000 supporters to hire a team is total bullshit.
I think i saw him saying something about hiring someone in one of his last patreon posts.

Donzyt

Dec 23, 2019
I find some code for you to change the points in save file. Hehe.

here are the 2 codes that you need to change
"493755260263107": XXXXX
"547047260664409,"zi":18},"data":{"t":"XXXXX"
"XXXX" is the points value that you have. replace it and have infinity points
No more Grinding my friends

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 50 Votes