Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
So wait.. if we reset our relations down to 1 to see the new scenes, doesn't that mean that in the next update we'd have to do the entire grind back up to good relations all over again to get the new content?

Is the reset reversible?

JohnZero

May 9, 2017
So wait.. if we reset our relations down to 1 to see the new scenes, doesn't that mean that in the next update we'd have to do the entire grind back up to good relations all over again to get the new content?

Is the reset reversible?
Well you can backup your save

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017

Is the reset reversible?
Doesn't say that there is new scenes in lower levels. Just says that you can go back and view lower level scenes

Dantelus

Dec 30, 2017
very n1 Game but its so fu... grindy. over10 hours and.... With the 100% chance code ok (ACRAGA COA) but i dnt have it and normal no way

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Gettinga a complete freeze in the kitchen, it does not stop responding, it still acts normal except the text won't continue no matter where I click or what key I hit. It does not do this every time, but sometimes, after collecting an item or doing something like cooking, whether I find anything or not, it fades back to the kitchen as if Alice showed up and freezes. The only way to get out of this is to close the game and lose any progress since the last time you were in your room and able to save. EDIT: I am now getting it every time on the last action of the day. No, starting over does not solve this, it just happens again after I reach the same point on the new game. Version 0.3.2. StickJump

Last edited:

Mr.RoarBeast

Nov 18, 2017
Oh, didn't thought my patrons will pirate minigames, main games yeah but minigames, and not even through PM but in public comments... Kinda disappointed.
Feel sorry. Im not a patreon and even if i pirate anything, can only image how sad it is...
Don't get me wrong but meaby try change for little your thinking way? Nobody can change whole internet but any can
adjust himself. Something just like Arc from "Corrupted Kingdoms [ArcGames]".
Just saying and i wish u all the best...

medohi

Oct 29, 2017
God i spent hours on hours playing this with little to not progress, I heard of grinding in games but this is a whole other level.
It was all work and no reward, all sticks and no carrots, I dunno what to tell ya, the art makes this look really good, But the amount of time and effort i have to put in to make the smallest of progress really doesn't make it worth it.

Apr 18, 2019
Some people use this site to try games for free and even if they enjoyed it won't support the developer. Other people decide to support the developers. Every person is different and there are many reasons why people choose to support or to not support. I also don't think you can really change people. But I still think sites like this give a good way to advertise games. I for myself wouldn't even know about adult games on patreon at all or wouldn't know about the games in the first place, games I know even support. Without this site I would not have found one of my favourite games here like Melody and Long live the Princess. So at least it leads to a larger audience and some of them decide to support. I know people that wouldn't even pay for a game if it would be on sale for 1€. You can't change those people (and trust me I tried to argue with them, it's helpless in most cases). You may will never change them. But other people know that support helps the developers and, if they can afford it, are willing to support, and even if it's only 1€ per month or by writing a nice and constructive review which helps to advertise this game to more people.

Reactions: BenisMan69

Takonar

Aug 21, 2018
I wonder if the creator has ever played his own game from the start. It's massively improved by the inclusion of the ability to just hold ctrl, but there's very little content relative to the time it takes to grind stats to unlock it meager tidbits at a time. I really like the art, but there's really not much of it and that's a shame. Even with the cheat mode on this game felt like it took forever to not even get all the way through it.

Reactions: Scaron

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Gettinga a complete freeze in the kitchen, it does not stop responding, it still acts normal except the text won't continue no matter where I click or what key I hit. It does not do this every time, but sometimes, after collecting an item or doing something like cooking, whether I find anything or not, it fades back to the kitchen as if Alice showed up and freezes. The only way to get out of this is to close the game and lose any progress since the last time you were in your room and able to save. EDIT: I am now getting it every time on the last action of the day. No, starting over does not solve this, it just happens again after I reach the same point on the new game. Version 0.3.2. StickJump
Yeah, the latest version freezes at some dialogue, I think before the interactions with Alice for the new content and prevents the game to go forward. The only things you can do are those in which Alice is not involved, or doing the night events.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, the latest version freezes at some dialogue, I think before the interactions with Alice for the new content and prevents the game to go forward. The only things you can do are those in which Alice is not involved, or doing the night events.
Which means, until this is fixed, you can only get upgrade points once this starts.

kkmkk

Feb 13, 2019
Oh, didn't thought my patrons will pirate minigames, main games yeah but minigames, and not even through PM but in public comments... Kinda disappointed.
Congratulations, your quote kept the link alive for me to download it, even after the guy deleted his post. thanks, although it has a shit ending.

Last edited:

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Having no problems here with new update

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Having no problems here with new update
A bug like this may not appear for everyone right away, in fact, I almost guarantee it will take a bit. I had been playing for a while before it decided to bug out on me. Also, I have only encountered it in the kitchen, so that makes it even rarer as anyone who has stopped using the kitchen for whatever reason will not get the bug.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes