Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

lumpyjones

Feb 10, 2019
it seems to me that the creator has nothing to do with Ukraine, but just makes fun of the war:mad:
on the stickjump discord, you can find that he repeatedly talks about being in and from ukraine, going back for years now. He doesn't appear to have commented on the discord since feb however. He did mention being trained as a medic years ago in the army. So to be blunt about it, he's either dead, abducted to Siberia, or just a little bit busy with the war right now.

LuckyTanuki

Dec 8, 2017
For anyone wondering the creator himself said that updates were slowing down because hes "making a second game" I put that in quotations because said post on his patreon was made july 25th 2021, and he only had one more post after that a month later before going on a hiatus up until this point. as proof. Its not the first time he has just stopped posting updates for months on end either. This has happened many times before despite him claiming he posts "monthly", so I dont believe it has anything to do with the situation in ukraine.

Reactions: Eve de Rothchild

Str1kerL1n

Oct 13, 2021
You can actually see what you can do by checking the ".webm" files inside "package.nw". A ".nw" is basically just a renamed ".zip", so you can easily see the resources.
But to answer the question: yes, you can only jerk off to her.
: p may i ask how do you actually do it though i cant seem to find it the save.save thing

Sep 7, 2020
Chances are this guy is probably fighting in Ukraine right now, but he dropped off the radar like months before Putin decided it was a great idea to invade with a half-assed military so yeah I have my doubts.

Reactions: Padav22

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
Few posts above yours someone has a gofile link to his other minigames:

Oh I mean like the double blowjob, helltaker blowjob, and sandwich pussy animation but I appreciate you comments me back tho thank you

Reactions: Boldano
3.30 star(s) 49 Votes