Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
There is nothing new from the creator or group?
In his fantia no activity is seen and that has already been 2 months.

MelbourneRoad

Apr 14, 2019
There is nothing new from the creator or group?
In his fantia no activity is seen and that has already been 2 months.
Their last post was earlier this month though.

Edit: last post was on May 19th, but updated on July 9th

Last edited:

Bugmenot97

Mar 20, 2021
New article about 0.24, unfortunately they have to delay release to September

New mobile store with grenades coming in!
Also I didn't understand the first part of the news, Google translate seems not to understand anything at all

• Sad
Reactions: MelbourneRoad

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
There's a new article on more new elements coming in 0.24!

New NPC who wanders in the dungeon with a new recipe to make herbal tea
and coffee!

New "Urge to Urinate" state with the implementation of the beverage coming in 0.24!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NitroSM

raeyraey

Aug 6, 2021
Umm, hello, how to get this chest...? Can't seem to pass or break the wall... Thank you in advance...

EDIT: For more clarity, it's in the room after the Fox and the moving walls of spikes... I've taken one item here but there's another one here, sealed off...

Sep 6, 2020
Umm, hello, how to get this chest...? Can't seem to pass or break the wall... Thank you in advance...

EDIT: For more clarity, it's in the room after the Fox and the moving walls of spikes... I've taken one item here but there's another one here, sealed off...
If I remember correctly, you need to activate the rising lava challenge; basically you’ll have to get up there faster than the lava. I could be remembering wrong though.

Reactions: raeyraey

raeyraey

Aug 6, 2021
Really sorry for the double post but I have one last question...
I managed to get all treasures aside from the one in this blue room with crystal walls and unique song with the usual WIP Parrot thing, but I didn't find any chests or challenges here... Any hints please...?

EDIT:
I just noticed that I missed a treasure chest in Witch House map too... But there's no more on the map...?

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Really sorry for the double post but I have one last question...
I managed to get all treasures aside from the one in this blue room with crystal walls and unique song with the usual WIP Parrot thing, but I didn't find any chests or challenges here... Any hints please...?

EDIT:
I just noticed that I missed a treasure chest in Witch House map too... But there's no more on the map...?
You've missed out a super important detail: which version are you playing? I'm gonna assume 0.23c like in the OP

For the Witch's Shop area, make sure you have followed all dialog paths and have searched Laevigata's Atelier.

As for the crystal room, that treasure marker is left in for old saves as the item was removed in a previous update. As such it does not count towards 100.0% completion for the map. (Old saves get to have that marker checked off still if the item was previously collected)

P.S: The break room doesn't count towards completion.

Last edited:

raeyraey

Aug 6, 2021
You've missed out a super important detail: which version are you playing? I'm gonna assume 0.23c like in the OP

For the Witch's Shop area, make sure you have followed all dialog paths and have searched Laevigata's Atelier.

As for the crystal room, that treasure marker is left in for old saves as the item was removed in a previous update. As such it does not count towards 100.0% completion for the map. (Old saves get to have that marker checked off still if the item was previously collected)

P.S: The break room doesn't count towards completion.
Thank you for the response!
I actually am using an old save (played since the very oldest version where we can only do tutorial without reaching her house) which I last played last year (on last year's version) that I loaded using the newest version that they shared on their site (0.23e_2 iirc)
But yeah for some reason that marker is not checked at all (I just checked the wiki and its the Statue Amulet yeah but iunno why its not checked...)

I also checked the wiki for the Witch House and yep I couldnt find anything else other than the item in Laev's atelier and the one puzzle underground... Why is it listing me as missing one...?

TLDR Yeah I'm playing on newest version on their site (0.23e_2) but using a very old save (that started from a very primitive version but did last played on last year's version)

EDIT:
I've searched Laev's atelier (both the one where you can craft and alchemize things and the one below the well with a single item box) but it still wont register a 100% (still 66.67%)

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes