Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you for the response!
I actually am using an old save (played since the very oldest version where we can only do tutorial without reaching her house) which I last played last year (on last year's version) that I loaded using the newest version that they shared on their site (0.23e_2 iirc)
But yeah for some reason that marker is not checked at all (I just checked the wiki and its the Statue Amulet yeah but iunno why its not checked...)

I also checked the wiki for the Witch House and yep I couldnt find anything else other than the item in Laev's atelier and the one puzzle underground... Why is it listing me as missing one...?

TLDR Yeah I'm playing on newest version on their site (0.23e_2) but using a very old save (that started from a very primitive version but did last played on last year's version)

EDIT:
I've searched Laev's atelier (both the one where you can craft and alchemize things and the one below the well with a single item box) but it still wont register a 100% (still 66.67%)
If I recall, the last version that had the item was 0.22, and if the item had been collected a prompt in later versions would say to search the sister's atelier for a new item.

In 0.23 onwards the check doesn't matter at all (until the dev decides to reuses it for another TBD item)

Maybe post your save and I'll see if I can find what's missing.

Saves are located in the following folderpath:
"%LOCALAPPDATA%Low\NanameHacha\AliceInCradle"
[Works in the Run app]

P.S: The save I'm currently on was started in 0.20s, yet my map for The Witch's Shop looks exactly like yours but is at 100.0% :unsure:

raeyraey

Aug 6, 2021
If I recall, the last version that had the item was 0.22, and if the item had been collected a prompt in later versions would say to search the sister's atelier for a new item.

In 0.23 onwards the check doesn't matter at all (until the dev decides to reuses it for another TBD item)

Maybe post your save and I'll see if I can find what's missing.

Saves are located in the following folderpath:
"%LOCALAPPDATA%Low\NanameHacha\AliceInCradle"
[Works in the Run app]

P.S: The save I'm currently on was started in 0.20s, yet my map for The Witch's Shop looks exactly like yours but is at 100.0% :unsure:
Thank you for the reply!

This is my save I attach on this post.
Just a little heads up but a friend of mine just tried the game with the newest version (0.23e_2) and his save data also got the non-perfect treasures for Forest (the crystal room's chest is unchecked)
But his save did have perfect treasures in witch house (only 2 treasures and 100%), weird

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
So, the third treasure in The Witch's Shop map seems to be the old container that you are supposed to dig up by using ground bomb while with the teacher. You never collected that apparently. However, collecting it now won't do anything apart from give you the Old Container item that cannot be opened outside of the tutorial sequence with the teacher.

I'll have to do some testing, but that seems to be the missing data. (Not even sure how it was skipped... though I can only go back to version 0.20s at the earliest)

As for the other map, not sure yet. Pretty sure 100.0% on the Forest map is possible without the crystal room chest.

EDIT: Wait, just found v0.09n...

EDIT: Given the content difference from 0.09n to 0.20s, saves from before 0.20s should not be used in later versions.

Last edited:

raeyraey

Aug 6, 2021
So, the third treasure in The Witch's Shop map seems to be the old container that you are supposed to dig up by using ground bomb while with the teacher. You never collected that apparently. However, collecting it now won't do anything apart from give you the Old Container item that cannot be opened outside of the tutorial sequence with the teacher.

I'll have to do some testing, but that seems to be the missing data. (Not even sure how it was skipped... though I can only go back to version 0.20s at the earliest)

As for the other map, not sure yet. Pretty sure 100.0% on the Forest map is possible without the crystal room chest.

EDIT: Wait, just found v0.09n...

EDIT: Given the content difference from 0.09n to 0.20s, saves from before 0.20s should not be used in later versions.
Sorry for my ultra late reply, but thank you for checking!
...I honestly had no memories of what I did or what I missed before because its just been so long since I last played (and so long too for the first play before those) so... Welp, I'm stuck I guess? Sad :'(

Thank you again for the help though, I really appreciate it!

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Good lord What ever that plant tree boss was. That was fucking brutal. Several hours of attempts to finally beat it. For the second boss that thing was not messing around. Going through the comments seems there are other bosses. Did I skip some because that was quite a jump in difficulty
WTF IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS GOOD! I agree, THAT was bullshit! The fucking thing has TO much HP, EVERYTHING DOES! Im on easiest setting and everything feels like Im trying to paly some Kiazo mario shit. the dev needs ALOT of slaps to the face and kicks in the ass for how UNFAIR this game is and UNFUN the combat is.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
WTF IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS GOOD! I agree, THAT was bullshit! The fucking thing has TO much HP, EVERYTHING DOES! Im on easiest setting and everything feels like Im trying to paly some Kiazo mario shit. the dev needs ALOT of slaps to the face and kicks in the ass for how UNFAIR this game is and UNFUN the combat is.
Gonna have to disagree there. All you gotta do is learn the patterns and mechanics. After that it's just a matter of dodging and attacking with varying shotgun combos (of which the energy ball usually does the most damage as a shotgun attack)
The Burst spell helps a lot along with the right foods and recovery items.

I'm a casual player and I was still able to beat every boss with at most 4-5 attempts per boss with relative ease (King of the Forest was 2 attempts)

Having played other metroidvania games also helps a lot with what to expect.

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
should disagree too, i believe it's part of the game charm. If it would've be easy, i wouldn't remember game as vividly as i am. Also getting used to mechanics of bosses is pleasure. And last one-boss lack many mechanics to be brutal, his design much scary than battle itself. As we say here-fear has looks(eyes) bigger than reality is

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Expect I beat him, first try (Not counting the no holy blast fight, cus I just wanted to see if there was a Game over)

But the damn thing had SO much fucking HP it DRAGGED on and on. TAHTS what was bullshit.

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
honestly besides bosses most mobs become a breeze when you get the hang around "Charge mana + melee attack" As for the boss just learn its gimmicks though HP pool might be big after a while he gets predictable only hard part is getting some breathing room on 2nd phase but once you dealt with the mobs its back to the boss doing its usual gimmicks.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
honestly besides bosses most mobs become a breeze when you get the hang around "Charge mana + melee attack" As for the boss just learn its gimmicks though HP pool might be big after a while he gets predictable only hard part is getting some breathing room on 2nd phase but once you dealt with the mobs its back to the boss doing its usual gimmicks.
Even him swapping sides was easy to avoid. Hes not hard to predict, hes just SOOOOO much of a bullet sponge.

MelbourneRoad

Apr 14, 2019
Kinda disappointed the best attack is to just charge melee and yolo it. There's no reason to properly cast a spell unless you can't reach the enemies.

Reactions: Taboo-Sho

Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to cure the "Embarrassed (Leak)" condition? It's constantly draining MP.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The MP gauge break can only be fixed by either sitting on Noel's bed or using a specific item from the shops.

Sep 6, 2020
v0.24a v0.24b is out now lads:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Along with this, it seems that it has its own website now which you can check here: , You can download the game from the new website, it also contains links to various sources.

At the time of writing this, it seems that the download links cannot be found in the website; if there is any at all, so I’ll put the direct download links down below instead.

Direct Download Links:

Extras:
Availlizard’s Cheats
WisdomMaker’s Combat Guide
yewm00n’s Demosaic Mod
Kumarin’s Decensor & Cheats Plugin

Last edited:

veggi

Dec 15, 2017
Hmm i think i know thing you need to do to get the secret boss, but i'm not sure where to trigger the fight.

nvm figured it out.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes