Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
v0.24a is out now lads:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Along with this, it seems that it has its own website now which you can check here: , You can download the game from the new website, it also contains links to various sources.

Where exactly are the links to the download page on their website? On their old website I was able to find a link to the repository with all the versions and uncensored patch, but I'm not seeing it on their new site.

Sep 6, 2020
Where exactly are the links to the download page on their website? On their old website I was able to find a link to the repository with all the versions and uncensored patch, but I'm not seeing it on their new site.
No idea why there’s no download button on the site too, but the direct download links are below my post, I’ll put them below here again and make the last post clearer.

Direct Download Links:

raeyraey

Aug 6, 2021
Curious, is attacking the Puppet Vendor reversible?

I can only reset it back if I lose to the Secret Boss, where the Puppet Monster Shop will say they hate us and increases the item prices permanently.
If I won against the secret boss, I could not reset it back in for some reason. Maybe either permadeath or there's a specific way to reset it back in.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AliceInCradle-0.24b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
So i remember loving this game but i couldn';t find many if any actual penetration scenes, how many are there at this point?

Sep 6, 2020
So i remember loving this game but i couldn';t find many if any actual penetration scenes, how many are there at this point?
The only scenes that could pass as “penetration” are the contaminated (I’ve only seen the contaminated slime) ones. Otherwise, most of it are just fondling.

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
V0.24b

Here's an Demosaic Patch I constructed.

Install: AliceInCradle_Data -> Managed -> Extract/Overwrite Assembly-CSharp.dll

Last edited:

MelbourneRoad

Apr 14, 2019
There's contaminated slime, contaminated (?) puppet, and kitsune (fire fox). Also the game over scene where you failed to save Ixia.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes