Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
where do people find the puppet merchant? Is there any one area?

And do I have to beat the corrupted puppet before the secret boss can spawn?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I think that this thread had 2 cheat plugin.
one is by Kenny567. look his signature at 1 upper post. I think that he's cheat has more many functions.
the another is at here. It was made by me last year. (1 year old)
those cheat plugins are working on any game version.
I was not tested current version with my cheat plugin. but I think that it would works.
game is updated ? no problem.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I think that this thread had 2 cheat plugin.
one is by Kenny567. look his signature at 1 upper post. I think that he's cheat has more many functions.
the another is at here. It was made by me last year. (1 year old)
those cheat plugins are working on any game version.
I was not tested current version with my cheat plugin. but I think that it would works.
game is updated ? no problem.
Slight correction, all I did was fix the issues that prevented the from compiling against the latest version of the game. It is not mine. (Speaking of which, I should probably to a PR so that they have the updated code)

0.23 had some internal corrections that completely broke the cheat, which prevented a few cheats from even showing up in Configuration Manager (of which the demosaic was affected, along with the AdditionalDrops cheat to name a couple)

Haven't tried your cheat as it didn't have some functions I was looking for, but as long as you can successfully compile it against the latest game version without changes and the cheats still function as expected, then it shouldn't need updating.

Normally I would of put in a report for the cheat link to be updated, but I figured the currently linked cheat post was perfectly fine as is as it not only has a link to my update (many thanks to the user for adding the link to my update), but also your cheat plugin.

Reactions: kumarin

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Submitted one not to long ago should work for current version.
Not a good idea to use with versions other than the one it was made for. ie: Use a 0.24b patch with 0.24a - partially upgrades to 0.24b and could cause bugs that wouldn't normally exist. Use a 0.24b patch with 0.24c - same thing in reverse. Assembly-CSharp.dll is not the same in every build.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
AliceInCradle helper plugin (decensor + cheats)
It's based on BepInEx. If U want use this, U must install BepInEx.
It's independent game version. Will works on next game update.

Install
  • Download . Extract it to game folder(where "AliceInCradle.exe" file exists)
    • x64 :
    • x32 :
  • Run game once. check the "BepInEx\plugins\" folder exists. Not created? try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Alice In Cradle\")
  • Extract helper plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  • Enjoy
Features
  • Decensored
  • F1 : No Damaged
  • F2 : +1k Money
I'm not played this game. Little understanding of. If want to another features, tell me.

Changes
22-12-31 v1.0.0.1 Compatible with v022
This is still compatible with the latest versions (tested with v0.24e)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Game version 0.24g is out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links:

Save Issues:
If your old saves don't work in the newer versions, refer to

Compatible BepInEx Cheat Plugins:
Note: Both include demosaic patches, no need to reinvent the wheel.​

---- EDIT: ---------------------------------------------------------
Updated post for latest version details.
  • Changelog entries for 0.24f and 0.24g added
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

XdPapu

Aug 13, 2022
Here's an update to the AliceInCradleCheat plugin for BepInEx.
Compiled against game version: 0.24b

Compatible game versions: [0.24a, 0.24b, 0.24c, 0.24e, 0.24g]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All cheats are working again (no more need for a demosaic patch)

HP and MP now have separate locks (for those who prefer 1 or the other, but not both)

Only issue I've found is that the worm traps are treated as gas damage, but this is an issue with the game itself.

Another minor thing is that some cheats reset immediately, but they are working as intended (TimedFlag, it's a feature)

VT Scan Reports:
P.S:
If you find that this version works without issue in an older game version, please let me know. I'll add that version to the compatible list. ie: Compatible means all cheats show in Configuration Manager (should be 7 sections in the cheat tab)​
It doesn't work for me, I place the folder and open the game but when I press f1 nothing happens

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
It doesn't work for me, I place the folder and open the game but when I press f1 nothing happens
Which download did you use?
  • If AliceInCradleCheat_0.24.2-bin.zip: The F1 keybind requires Configuration Manager and BepInEx both to also be installed.
  • If AICCheat_BepInEx_integrated_v0.24.2.zip: It should be working as it has BepInEx, Configuration manager and the Cheat plugin pre-bundled.

Astrolucidity

Jan 10, 2019
..What a fire game. I played the original demo which was just, greyscale world with one slime combat. This has come far since that demo.
May we eventually see corrupted versions of most enemies, like the plants (fear) and the lizards.
...speaking of lizards, I hope they get a scene besides just doing whatever that is to Alice.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes