Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Man just looking at that huge goddam options menu got me closer to climax than 99% of the games on this site

Last edited:
Reactions: TTsuyuki

DaniDax

Jun 23, 2020
its a shame the game dont have real sexual content, no penetration or tentacles or something like that, in my opinion thats whats the game tells me when i look it but we dont have anything we can call sexual contente for real

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
its a shame the game dont have real sexual content, no penetration or tentacles or something like that, in my opinion thats whats the game tells me when i look it but we dont have anything we can call sexual contente for real
You clearly haven't played yet, as you are wrong on that account.

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
Man just looking at that huge goddam options menu got me closer to climax than 99% of the games on this site
My man, nice to see another option menu enjoyer. For real though, this H-game has one of the most robust options i have ever seen in any game. Don't like the spell slowdown? Just change it cause you can! Don't like they way shortcuts/hotkeys work? Here are 3 other options for you to choose. Annoyed by the double tap to run or want an option to always auto run with a key for walking? Of course man, here you go.

I can't wait for the release of this game, at this point i'm more excited for this than i am for Silksong (had enough of putting the clown makeup on).

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Lol I wonder whose hiring the monkey's to review bomb the game when it isn't even complete yet.

This game is fantastic compared to most side scrollers that looks janky and has no music with a dull moanings and a literal cash grab bananza. :KEK: :KEK:

Maybe they like games that are like those...

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
Lol I wonder whose hiring the monkey's to review bomb the game when it isn't even complete yet.

This game is fantastic compared to most side scrollers that looks janky and has no music with a dull moanings and a literal cash grab bananza. :KEK: :KEK:

Maybe they like games that are like those...
It's not even about it being complete or not since it's not like the core gameplay is going to change. It's already great and that's what all those 1 star reviews are crying about. They just have a major skill issue, that's all. Yeah, i agree, it's really getting a bit sad that such a great game is getting review bombed by idiots, but what can you expect from people when 90% of the most highest rated "games" on this forum are some Renpy VN slop that i automatically filter out. I'm surprised that Karryn's Prison got as high as it did, seeing how it's way more convoluted and unforgiving than this game.

Reactions: Jax9876

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
What is the option to disable the censor in the cheat menu in the OP? Cause I don't see any option in it to turn off the censor.

Luke_Umbreon

Jun 28, 2018
Of course there are these things, but not all enemies have a sexual content.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
What is the option to disable the censor in the cheat menu in the OP? Cause I don't see any option in it to turn off the censor.
You need to use my updated build for that. Availlizard’s version is no longer compatible enough for the option to show. As for kumarin's plugin, it is completely automatic (Always disables the censor)

I do have a build that is just the uncensor (on by default, but is toggleable) but it's not really necessary to release it when there are 2 cheat plugins that already do the same thing.

If you are using the right version of the cheat plugin, it is down under "Other Functions" and is called "Disable Mosaic"

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
anyone know how to proceed through this, rn im stuck at this place i can't destroy it with the magic or the physical attack

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes