Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
i dare say some of the reviews posted for this thread deserve to be labeled skill issue.

anyone know how to proceed through this, rn im stuck at this place i can't destroy it with the magic or the physical attack
you should be able to destroy those with the mine bomb magic ability iirc.

There is however 1 huge chunk of those where you will need to complete a mission for a character so he blasts it open. but don't think thats the one.

manateee

Jul 15, 2019
anyone know how to proceed through this, rn im stuck at this place i can't destroy it with the magic or the physical attack
you got lessons from your teacher? If yes, just use the bomb magic. If no, go back to your house (to the left) talk to people and them go even more to the left

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Did they cut out content from a previous demo or something?

I beat the 1st boss and explored as much as i could out of this cause the ONE remaining floor transition won't open up and the drawbridge stays up:

1700711351123.png

I remember there being a 2nd boss i fought before on an older version but now i can't even reach it.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Did they cut out content from a previous demo or something?

I beat the 1st boss and explored as much as i could out of this cause the ONE remaining floor transition won't open up and the drawbridge stays up:

View attachment 3110257

I remember there being a 2nd boss i fought before on an older version but now i can't even reach it.
Use Ground Bomb in the bottom right corner of that green room in the top right. Should be super effective.

nrgnv

Feb 23, 2023
Is there any way to change the confirm button when selecting spell?

Edit: Found it. It was the "Change Target" option
Edit: that, or just method of selecting spell outside of the keyboard assignment

Last edited:

1000msin

Jul 9, 2020
Here's an update to the AliceInCradleCheat plugin for BepInEx.
Compiled against game version: 0.24b

Compatible game versions: [0.24a, 0.24b, 0.24c, 0.24e, 0.24g]
Assumed compatible with game versions: [0.24d, 0.24f]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All cheats are working again (no more need for a demosaic patch)

HP and MP now have separate locks (for those who prefer 1 or the other, but not both)

Only issue I've found is that the worm traps are treated as gas damage, but this is an issue with the game itself.

Another minor thing is that some cheats reset immediately, but they are working as intended (TimedFlag, it's a feature)

VT Scan Reports:
P.S:
If you find that this version works without issue in an older game version, please let me know. I'll add that version to the compatible list. ie: Compatible means all cheats show in Configuration Manager (should be 7 sections in the cheat tab)​
I don't know why but it didn't work on me

Nov 12, 2022
I the player skipped the plot and now I don't know how to remove this adverse effect. It always appears even when I return home and there is no way to make it go away. Someone tell me this is a bug :( 1702877312564.png

Senpai678

May 11, 2023
Here's an update to the AliceInCradleCheat plugin for BepInEx.
Compiled against game version: 0.24b

Compatible game versions: [0.24a, 0.24b, 0.24c, 0.24e, 0.24g]
Assumed compatible with game versions: [0.24d, 0.24f]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All cheats are working again (no more need for a demosaic patch)

HP and MP now have separate locks (for those who prefer 1 or the other, but not both)

Only issue I've found is that the worm traps are treated as gas damage, but this is an issue with the game itself.

Another minor thing is that some cheats reset immediately, but they are working as intended (TimedFlag, it's a feature)

VT Scan Reports:
P.S:
If you find that this version works without issue in an older game version, please let me know. I'll add that version to the compatible list. ie: Compatible means all cheats show in Configuration Manager (should be 7 sections in the cheat tab)​
Im pretty dumb so can i get like a video or series of pictures of how to get these cheats running no pressure or anything just not very good at this

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Im pretty dumb so can i get like a video or series of pictures of how to get these cheats running no pressure or anything just not very good at this
What's not to get?

Click the spoiler that says "Install instructions".
Follow the steps.

Here they are again:
  1. Grab AICCheat_BepInEx_integrated_v0.24.2.zip from the attachments.
  2. Unzip all into your game’s folder.
  3. Run the game and press F1
  4. Expand the cheat tab. Configure cheats as desired.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes