EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1595262490714.png

Overview:
A world in which elements that control nature are called elementals.
Alice, the princess of the Baron, was bored every day.
but one day...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-07-20
Release Date: 2012-06-01
Developer: Poison
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.08
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Translator: SonnyMafia -
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patch:

Extra:
Thanks to WombatCombat450. for providing links to the translation and full save.

1595263632754.png 1595263653360.png 1595263671362.png

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
*Random whine about Machine Translation*

Thought I'd get in there before the deluge....after all there wouldn't be NO complaints about would there? :sneaky:

Reactions: Baemz

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
How good is the MTL? Also does it have multiple endings?
I read through the games intro a bit and the game was edited and looks pretty good. At least the first few minutes were. I added in wordwrap scripts so it plays nice too. I have seen times where the translation takes the piss later in the game but at least the beginning looked better then your average MTL. Take it for what you will.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I noticed that for some time now the first thing I check is the form of the translation. The rash of MTL games in 2020 is probably greater than in 2019 or it's just me.

PS: I mean, in theory, it doesn't matter that much to me, because I collect these games more than I play, at least recently. xD

Reactions: Gitafeda

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I noticed that for some time now the first thing I check is the form of the translation. The rash of MTL games in 2020 is probably greater than in 2019 or it's just me.

PS: I mean, in theory, it doesn't matter that much to me, because I collect these games more than I play, at least recently. xD
No you're correct they have trended up over the course of the year. Probably because the tools are becoming easier to use and more people are learning how to use Translator ++ and other tools.

Funny enough I too generally collect the games that interest me more then I play them :)

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018

Well i think you're right. I've been looking through many RPGM games in this forum (for my hobby) and you god damn right. I remember that during late 2019 there was a flood of trash MTL. It's even worse than these MTLs. They're unreadable, full of bugs, some can't even called "translated" due to 60% is moon rune. Must say that these MTL games recently are pretty good in my opinion. You can read, you can play, some can be bug but it still can be fixed. So yeah, they're better now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaos Defender

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Well i think you're right. I've been looking through many RPGM games in this forum (for my hobby) and you god damn right. I remember that during late 2019 there was a flood of trash MTL. It's even worse than these MTLs. They're unreadable, full of bugs, some can't even called "translated" due to 60% is moon rune. Must say that these MTL games recently are pretty good in my opinion. You can read, you can play, some can be bug but it's still can be fixed. So yeah, they're better now.
I don't want to get the thread off topic but since you brought this up it is worth mentioning that a good number of the MTLs that were considered trash and contained random moon runes were made by Stigmata on SVSComics using RPGtrans which is a garbage tool. never use it. I think stigmata eventually got the message that people didn't appreciate his translations and he sort of disappeared, or we stopped uploading his translations. Not sure.

But back on topic to this game. Like I said earlier I checked it out and it looked good and working but if someone finds a bug with the game don't hesitate to let me know. I generally fix these games when I can.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Yup "Alice having a change" means getting spitroasted four ways

Makes sense

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
There is an option to turn down BGM ? because I don't see an option and the main character's voice is drowned out by too loud music :-/

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I read through the games intro a bit and the game was edited and looks pretty good. At least the first few minutes were. I added in wordwrap scripts so it plays nice too. I have seen times where the translation takes the piss later in the game but at least the beginning looked better then your average MTL. Take it for what you will.
Where do you get wordwrap scripts, even normal translations have have word wrapping issues and I would love to fix it

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Where do you get wordwrap scripts, even normal translations have have word wrapping issues and I would love to fix it
Depends on the version of RPGM. MV is easiest there are plugins that do it. Some already exist in the game and just need to be turned on. For VX Ace there is a actual script that was written by Kayzee on the RPG maker forums. it isn't too hard to find. older engines than that, not sure never had to work with them most games released now are VX Ace or MV. Probably going to be mostly MV once the newest version comes out eventually. Not looking foward to new RPGM because that means I have to buy a new engine and learn new stuff lol.

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
Depends on the version of RPGM. MV is easiest there are plugins that do it. Some already exist in the game and just need to be turned on. For VX Ace there is a actual script that was written by Kayzee on the RPG maker forums. it isn't too hard to find. older engines than that, not sure never had to work with them most games released now are VX Ace or MV. Probably going to be mostly MV once the newest version comes out eventually. Not looking foward to new RPGM because that means I have to buy a new engine and learn new stuff lol.
Hmm is there a place around here where we could start collecting and compiling all of our various translation tools?
I've got some funky python widgets and code snippets that might be useful in this context, and a big pile of old extractors, text hooking and and text reinsertion tools.
This shit always gets abandoned halfway to greatness, and then we slump along for years with part finished tools.

Habisain, not a ghost exactly, but his old toolset hasn't seen an upgrade in like 3 years, and his new one still hasn't been released yet (although it's clearly still being developed- commits less than a month ago)

Dreamsavior wrote one hell of a tool, but it's buggier than a bananafarm in summer, and again-he hasn't released a new build in ages.

Footnote: I Translate, edit, and troubleshoot sporadically, I just haven't done anything here, and I change usernames frequently.

Reactions: Fer99

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Alice, the princess of the Baron, was bored every day.
but one day...
...everything with a dick or an equivalent discovered she was a prime rape target.

I have to wonder at that, like how do all these women never encounter a rape monster, or even a man with bad intentions, like a mugger or bandit, before we take control of them. It's not like all of them magically turn 18 when we start the game, right? Hell, there are plenty of games about married women too.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote