Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
...everything with a dick or an equivalent discovered she was a prime rape target.

I have to wonder at that, like how do all these women never encounter a rape monster, or even a man with bad intentions, like a mugger or bandit, before we take control of them. It's not like all of them magically turn 18 when we start the game, right? Hell, there are plenty of games about married women too.
Reminds me of One one One games where the girl is totally left alone till the day she loses her virginity and then every monster wants to rape her and every man in the world can't help himself but try and stick his dick in her.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
wtf?

Earth elem vs. All enemies:
"Quay" (low)
"Mega Quest" (mid)
"Gigaquaik" (high)

Seriously? 3x failed to spell Quake? How hard can that be?

(I'm ravaging around inside, already changed "moonrunes-Settings" to Settings and Exit, now I'm in Items, Skills etc.)

Why do they ALWAYS use SHOES for healing?

"Minaheel"
"Minaheel M"
"Minaheel F"

I get that mina = all, but why always shoe heEls?

Whoever translated this never heard of Spacebar and Shift keys

"AliceAttack!" instead of "Alice attacks"
"Slime AAttack!" instead of "Slime A attacks"

Didn't even bother to start options, weapon names, armor names, item names with a capital letter

What utter mess is this, seriously, but the skills definitly are worst of all, gotta rename 90% and just press the " *Uses* " or the " *Casts* " button with most, as even that adds a Spacebar:
AliceFire -> Alice uses Fire or Alice casts Fire

Below: Every item with Capital start, Every skill seperated from character/enemy, English SoundSettings

Last edited:

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
@Reversedh @Silentce
Brothers! *touched*

- What is your hobby ?
- You know ... I collect sex games ...

I also collect!:ROFLMAO:, the amount of games that i downloaded is 5x times bigger then what i actually played.
I have a folder with games i played on one side ( alot are still there but dropped) and like tons of folders with unplayed zipped games.(different folders = different years and sites)

And now i have a BIG ASS folder of japanese original games that i machine translate for personal playing.

I have so much games i have to look on my pc if i already have it before i download anything:LOL:.

I also have to delete unplayed games monthly for space for others:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Reversedh

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
I found a scene, so time to see how the translation is where it matters:
alice1.jpg
alice2.jpg

I have no idea wtf he's talking about.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I also collect!:ROFLMAO:, the amount of games that i downloaded is 5x times bigger then what i actually played.
I have a folder with games i played on one side ( alot are still there but dropped) and like tons of folders with unplayed zipped games.(different folders = different years and sites)

And now i have a BIG ASS folder of japanese original games that i machine translate for personal playing.

I have so much games i have to look on my pc if i already have it before i download anything:LOL:.

OMG that's exactly where I am. Have to reevaluate old games and folders to see what I can live without so I can try new stuff. The only upside is I weed out the mediocre stuff and the overall quality of the collection gets better.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018

Soo ... I have a little bigger problem xD
I checked the folder and I currently have about 900-1000 games that I haven't played yet in addition to checking if they work (...) I will add that I download only what interests me in the category and what seems to me at least a middle game.
I don't think my life is enough to play it all ... ;x

EDIT: Oh, and 297 games where I'm waiting for patches because I don't download those that aren't finished xD

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ronan333
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote