songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Feel like the name Alice in hentai games is an automatic "You are getting raped by monsters" Card. Swear I see that name a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: ronan333

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Edited MTL is one of the best methods to translate "quickly"
Sadly not very well edited in this case, as can be seen from dialogue in the main path not even 5 minutes into the game. Heck even the main character class is 'prince night', presumably badly translated from princess knight. It's not the worst I've ever seen, but I doubt this was read through very thoroughly.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
edited mtl and they didnt even change culmination into cumming xD
I think this was their first attempt or they don't have a full grasp of the English language. At least they tried to edit it. I gave them the benefit of the doubt. I know we all have seen worse :)

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Geh, dunno why I expected this too have the Pregnancy tag just because it has Quest in the Title xD

Feel like the name Alice in hentai games is an automatic "You are getting raped by monsters" Card. Swear I see that name a lot.
( Thinks of Alice from CK ) Oh G no!!!

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
I think this was their first attempt or they don't have a full grasp of the English language. At least they tried to edit it. I gave them the benefit of the doubt. I know we all have seen worse :)

Unless you refer to Exhibitionist Atelier and Pregcess of Zeven it can't really get worse.
This was an utter desaster.
A lot is also still in moonrunes (Questnames, Key-item Glossary, Class-change NPC aka Priest, etc.)

I tried to find the Damage Order (to change like "...hit 55 for Slime A damage" into "...hit Slime A for 55 damage" but I didn't find it)
At least (aside from that) my copy is now a playable understandable generic fighting-only RPGM when ctrl+speeding through All dialogue without exception.

Beru-kun

Jun 4, 2017
I got lost... So i got the element piece but i dont know where to go or what to do after that xD

AyAyeAitch

Aug 2, 2020
Hello i need some help.Every time i launch the game and press start displays "Unable to find file: Audio/SE/Decision3"
I tryed with locale emulator but its not working.Pls if anyone knows how to solve the problem let me know :D

Dark2020

Dec 22, 2019
Looking for a way to compete guild quest for mansion in zipong. In basement with tiles, but can't get anywhere with it.

superbadius

Mar 16, 2020
The mansion has "hidden doors". Just try walking through random walls, and you'll find your way around.

Now, a question I have, if anyone knows?

How high does your level have to get before the church guy will let you change classes? My Alice is level 20 now and he's still saying "not strong enough".

Reactions: frasse

Hong02

Jan 15, 2018
I think only the member of the guild can change class at church while Alice change class near the end of the game

BobRayn

May 6, 2020
Now, a question I have, if anyone knows?

How high does your level have to get before the church guy will let you change classes? My Alice is level 20 now and he's still saying "not strong enough".
Sorry for the delay, and probably doesn't help you now. As Hong02 said, it is only the guild members who can change classes. The levels at which they can do so range from 20 to 29.

Incense: Warrior changes to Fist(Kensai) (Lvl 20)
Urza: Swordsman changes to Knight (Lvl 24)
Sherry: Archer changes to Sniper (Lvl 24)
Roleus: Wiseman upgrades to Master (Lvl 29)
Cherry Blossom: Shrine Maiden changes to Kagura (Lvl 20)
Fine: Monk changes to High Priest (Lvl 26)
Eri: Bard changes to Minstrel (Lvl 20)
Charlotte: Mage changes to Great Mage (Lvl 26)
Chante: Ranger (Thief) changes to Treasure Hunter (Lvl 24)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote